Rally Shrewsbury VINTAGE show 23rd-28th June 2022 (1 Viewer)

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Great weekend, thanks for the organising Martin and Jen, and to all who helped.

A few more names to older forum names, and some new names from newer funsters. The challenge to remember them all begins.

Here is hoping to be free for the next one.:drinks:

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
Great weekend, thanks for the organising Martin and Jen, and to all who helped.

A few more names to older forum names, and some new names from newer funsters. The challenge to remember them all begins.

Here is hoping to be free for the next one.:drinks:
It was great meeting you . Hopefully we will get on another meet soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Home now... Telford Services had run out of LPG by the time I got there :crying:
But using a bit of logic, I wondered if another "Welcome" branded services would do Autogas... and they did, and at 69.9p/litre.
Result.

Again, thanks to funflair and his band of helpers.
First time to Shrewsbury, won't be my last.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Thanks to all who contributed to a great long weekend. Lovely to meet old friends and new.
Sorry we missed you when we left early but something came up, thought we'd better return home.
Hope to see you all again soon.
Terry, Brenda and Jamie.

Reactions: Jim

Poodlepower

Free Member
Mar 17, 2018
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
since 1983
Had a wonderful time at Shrewsbury rally. Thank you to Martin, Lee and Robin for all your hard work. And a huge thank you to all the couples who welcomed a lady on her own. It is quite daunting being a single and I have never before felt so included. Glad the Poodles behaved themselves - Brian, you are their favourite!!

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Thanks to Martin, Jen and everybody else involved in the organising. Our first Funster rally apart from the shows and really enjoyed it. Sorry cannot remember all the names but thanks for the town walk, bacon butties, quizzes, music, marshalling and general friendly people. We both had a great time and felt really welcomed. Steve & Judy the OldAgeTravellers

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
And a huge thank you to all the couples who welcomed a lady on her own. It is quite daunting being a single and I have never before felt so included.
On FUN Meets/Rallies, it doesn't matter if you turn up in a small VW Fat Willy Campervan, or a 16 tonne, 6 x legger, rear pusher ARV, or are single, married, in a partnership, or whatever, you will always be made welcome. (y)

Having been brought up with one as a child, I'm just sorry that I didn't get the chance to see your poodles in action. :(

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2010
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
A big thankyou to Martin, Jen, Robin and Hilary for organising a really successful few days. It was great to catch up with funsters that we know and to meet new people. Shrewsbury is always one of our favourite places to visit and the showground is so convenient to walk into town. Thanks to Gary and Ros as well for organising the very interesting town walk.

Kaye and Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back