Rally Shrewsbury, messing about on the river 2-7 July (3 Viewers)

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Add us to the list please as in Spain just hard of Ken Beerdrinker I thanks Toledo & Polly

Mar 31, 2015
Mossley. Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2015
A bit late in the day for the this meet but have to see my hospital appointments before I can book. Please add my name to your list.
Hillbilly1

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Right here is your update, I have had a word with Jan at the showground and explained that the numbers have got a tad excessive and she laughed,

I know Ken beerdrinker1 loves Shrewsbury so he has to be on the main list (y) he needs his drinking partner Tony hillbilly 1 so he has to be on, KayeB is my "bezzy mate" so she has to be on the list, RedFrame Neilfg and Millcourt are in front of her so your in(y) paddymcc and Bolti both want to do a bit of canoeing so(y) Oscar because they have a N+B and every body else Liver birds gozomike Drexxer dulvil @ and toledo because of course there could not be any favouritism ,

Oh and of course Lenny HB is in as long as he brings his tool box:ROFLMAO:

What I am trying to say is that everybody on the reserve list is now on the main list BUT I won't be doing it again and anybody putting there names down now will only get on if somebody drops out, you have been warned;)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Hahahahah Brilliant Martin, especially Jan laughing her head off, she, fortunately, does that a lot, seeing the lighter side rather than looking for problems, mind you the amount of times they have been flooded by the Severn you would have to have that sort of nature !!!,

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you and everyone at Shrewsbury,

Ken :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Canoe activity?
I know canoes are being made available but are there any wetsuits? Only time I have been in a canoe we were offered them and were most welcome!

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Canoe activity?
I know canoes are being made available but are there any wetsuits? Only time I have been in a canoe we were offered them and were most welcome!
Wet suits are for going in the water, canoes are for going on the water any other combination you are doing something wrong :giggle: Its July anyway☀️

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Wet suits are for going in the water, canoes are for going on the water any other combination you are doing something wrong :giggle: Its July anyway☀️
But as you know very well Martin there is always one, well there was last time. :LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
But as you know very well Martin there is always one, well there was last time. :LOL::LOL:
Oh Yes, we still have a laugh about it, mind you I have done a fair bit of swimming myself but could never get into our competition canoe with a bulky wet suit on so a fair bit of swimming in the winter in not much more than a pair of trunks, those days are long gone though.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
My first attempt at paddle boarding last week, managed 2 strokes standing up before diving headfirst into the abyss, blimey the sea is cold this time of year. :eek:
Are you bringing it Lenny? I fancy a shot on one of those. ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back