Rally Shrewsbury, messing about on the river 2-7 July (1 Viewer)

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi Martin... cant commit to this but thanks..... I'm likely to be in ireland beginning of July..
And I'm in the process of getting rid of the kayak and a change in hobbies...
But if I'd managed to get I'd still have had a go in one of them funny boats you are so good in (y) :ROFLMAO:
Hope you and jen are well ..
Andy..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes please Martin. Weā€™d love to join you. We have canoes but unfortunately canā€™t fit them through the door of the Moho!
You can have a go in my inflatable (y) and the trip in hire canoes if you fancy:unsure:

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Yes, please if space, Martin funflair . No ehu required, should have both the kayacats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin, put us down please, I can bring a couple of Canadians and would be happy to run a few informal coaching sessions for those that are interested on Friday/Saturday/Sunday?

Cheers
Red, Chris and Bannock

Yes, please if space, Martin funflair . No ehu required, should have both the kayacats.

I did threaten to start the reserve list at 40 but I was too slow and I know how much everybody wants to get out and about now so I went all soft :sneaky: now it's another day I have to strike a line and sorry guys at the moment you are the wrong side of it, I will have a word with Jan and see if we can grab a bit more space.

Looks like I will be taking up Janine and delta juliet offer of a bit of help(y)

Martin can you add hook up if possible please
Done

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Would like to join you if space available please. Looks as if already fully booked, so will be grateful if you can add us to the reserve list. EHU would be welcome, but not essential. Thanks.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
It mess up your calcs if we go via Northern Spain Martin
I'll take that risk Jon, as I said there is no prize anyway, you have to go the long way home anyway so must most likely be disqualified :sneaky:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Martin... cant commit to this but thanks..... I'm likely to be in ireland beginning of July..
And I'm in the process of getting rid of the kayak and a change in hobbies...
But if I'd managed to get I'd still have had a go in one of them funny boats you are so good in (y) :ROFLMAO:
Hope you and jen are well ..
Andy..
I'm hoping to get to Ireland as well. Haven't been able to get to my house near Moville for nearly a year.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I'm hoping to get to Ireland as well. Haven't been able to get to my house near Moville for nearly a year.
I do remember you saying you you had a house around Morville.. I'm in Castlerock just across the water quite a bit and I used to paddle out of moville and round the inishowen coast..
I love donegal.. lovely county..hope you get back there soon..
Andy

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Up to 6 nights on the show ground at Shrewsbury.

Being next to the River Severn it would be rude not to take canoes and have a little mess about on/in the river, if there are enough takers we could organise a river trip again in hired Canadien Canoes, other than that it is just a social gathering with a pleasant riverside walk into a beautiful town, the show ground also have the fishing rights but I know nothing about fishing seasons etc and keep your hooks away from my inflatable ;)

We have had a rally here previously to coincide with the Family vintage show but sadly this has been cancelled again for this year, we have provisionally booked space for 30-40 vans but they are usually quite flexible with space.

Electric hook up will be available so please just for starters indicate that you are interested in attending and yes/no to electric, I will then post the per night cost and booking details at a later date, also indicate if you are bringing some sort of canoe/kayak and wether you would be interested in a organised trip in hire canoes, no previous experience is required for the canoe trip.

If any groups want to pitch together and do their own activities knitting and nattering, crotchet and nattering or just nattering that will be fine just say, it's your rally so do whatever you want(y) within reason and in the spirit of Fun.

Obviously all of the above depends on the prevailing Covid-19 rules and regulation at the time so things could change.
Hi Martin,
I have missed your posting this meet somehow,
As you know, since you originally introduced me to Shrewsbury which became one off my favourite places, I sure would like you to add my name to the reserve list,
Best regards to you and the lovely lady,
Thanks,
Ken

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin,
I have missed your posting this meet somehow,
As you know, since you originally introduced me to Shrewsbury which became one off my favourite places, I sure would like you to add my name to the reserve list,
Best regards to you and the lovely lady,
Thanks,
Ken
Late on parade this time Ken :sneaky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread