Jan 27, 2012
Somerset Nr Weston-Super-
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Booked, form filled in and tickets arrived today

Been soo busy here, looking forward to a break next week, will be taking the week off and exploring Wales until we get to Shrewsbury Friday. Look forward to catching up with all, see you there Paul, Carole, Charlie spaniel and Jemma collie, weather looking good :sin::sin:

kimmy62

Free Member
May 6, 2013
liverpool
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs
Anyone want tickets for shrewsbury, cheshire, or malvern. Bad news from home means a change of plans. :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Anyone want tickets for shrewsbury, cheshire, or malvern. Bad news from home means a change of plans. :Sad:

Hi Kim, that's a shame, have you tried getting refunds? We are hoping to book for Malvern but not yet...

kimmy62

Free Member
May 6, 2013
liverpool
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10yrs
Hey Paul. I tried for refunds, but no way, under any circumstance, do they give refunds. I'm cutting 10 days at ebury hill c&cc down to 3-home tonight, no refund there either. Phil was diagnosed with cancer yesterday, and I need to be home with him. It's not looking good, infact the news is dire. X

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hey Paul. I tried for refunds, but no way, under any circumstance, do they give refunds. I'm cutting 10 days at ebury hill c&cc down to 3-home tonight, no refund there either. Phil was diagnosed with cancer yesterday, and I need to be home with him. It's not looking good, infact the news is dire. X

That's a real shame Kim, thinking of you xx

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Pencil me in too please

Sorry to hear of your news .

I have sent you a PM but give me a call if it is easier , we were going to order tickets today to go to Shrewsbury and Malvern , if they will let you swop MH reg etc we will buy yours off you if that will help you a little ,

Graham n Rosie

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Fingers crossed

Hi Jim

I have just phoned Event Developments who tell me that today is the last day for booking with a club rally. You can still book next week but you will not get with a club.

The problem we have, is that our gearbox is not with the RV AGAIN at the moment. Some of it is in Nottingham, some of it is in London and some of it is hopefully on it's way from American. So we are not sure whether we will make it or not.

So they have told me to book it today and if we can't make it then I can ring up and get a refund minus £5 for admin charges which I think is is fair enough.

So I've made the booking - and you can add us to the list. However don't hold your breath.

With a bit of luck we will see you all there :thumb:

Pammy

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Jim

I have just phoned Event Developments who tell me that today is the last day for booking with a club rally. You can still book next week but you will not get with a club.
Pammy

Oh dear,we just got home from Denmark this eve and found our tickets-but we are in General Camping and not with Fun :cry: If they won't change it tomorrow when I ring,then we won't be going.

Mike

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Oh dear,we just got home from Denmark this eve and found our tickets-but we are in General Camping and not with Fun :cry: If they won't change it tomorrow when I ring,then we won't be going.

Mike

We have always found the organisers ok at Shrewsbury, we were booked in the disabled section one year and on the day of the show they let us go to fun instead.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Me Amanda. Am trying to talk Jane into it too but need you to help me persuade her (Jane, Catspajamas). Joy xxxx

Amanda

Free Member
Apr 30, 2010
shropshire
Funster No
MH
sundance 630g
Exp
since 2006 with my mom & dad
Me Amanda. Am trying to talk Jane into it too but need you to help me persuade her (Jane, Catspajamas). Joy xxxx

Oh please Jane, Catspajamas, cant wait to see you and Joy in your cozzy's

ps had to ask mom to type this for me.

luv Amanda x

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Shrewsbury Show

Hi Jim

Can you put us on the list please .

Rosie and i are booked in and paid today with the Shrewsbury Show organisers ,

it was the last chance to book and be able to get in the Funsters Club area .:Eeek:

Anyone know of a campsite nearby as we will in the area from Thursday ?

Regards Graham n Rosie

ChristineandJohn

Free Member
Jun 21, 2012
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2012, now on our third MH.
really a shame that we will be back too late from France, so we wont be able to make it to this one, and we wanted to soooo badly.

Next time for definite though.

Will somebody please post pictures of the Abba show ?

Thanks

John and Chris
Benny and Agnetha.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Jim

Can you put us on the list please .

Rosie and i are booked in and paid today with the Shrewsbury Show organisers ,

it was the last chance to book and be able to get in the Funsters Club area .:Eeek:

Anyone know of a campsite nearby as we will in the area from Thursday ?

Regards Graham n Rosie

We're going to a THS at Blackpool on Monday on the way to Shrewsbury, staying until Friday when we go to the show.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Pencil me in too please. Do we have to book?

Booking is through Event Developments - see .. You can only claim club discounts if you book by phone rather than on-line. However, as Suggy said above, today was the last chance to book and be able to get in the Funsters Club area so you might have to go into general camping.

Worth giving them a ring on Monday to check.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
We'll be Tewksbury, Shrewbury then a Marina just outside of Weston sur Mare:Smile:

Roaminoff

Free Member
Aug 1, 2012
Whitstable
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Shrewsbury

Hi Jim,

I understand that the show booking is now closed but that I can buy on the door on arrival. Can I still join you all? Thanks.

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
Oh please Jane, Catspajamas, cant wait to see you and Joy in your cozzy's

ps had to ask mom to type this for me.

luv Amanda x

Oh dear

I can feel the pressure starting to grow.............. All I have is my New Year's Eve hippy outfit ............ :winky:

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Daughter and hubby ( the dibbly vicar !) arrived from S.A. at the weekend and announce they where retaking their wedding vows this coming Saturday :Doh::Doh:
So looks like a rapid exit from the festivities and arrive at Shrewsbury late afternoon. Hope you leave us a bit of space :thumb:

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
As newbies we are looking forward to this weekend which will be our first rally with the funsters ( or anyone else come to that! :Doh:). Just wondered if there's anything we should bring with us apart from the obvious!:wine:
Jim's report on Wrenbury mentioned an American supper. Is this the sort of thing that usually happens? Should we bring something suitable for that?

:Smile:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Bump

Mike and I will be erecting our new Kampa airframe awning on Friday afternoon at Shrewsbury. To celebrate this event, we invite all to partake of Pimms with nibbles. From 4.30 p.m. Please bring a glass and chair (and anything else you might want to drink).

:thumb:

Carolyn and Mike

Bump :thumb:
er,it's the white LMC van with the Fun flag lol-Welsh Dragon will also be flying.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back