Royston Gallagher

Free Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Chausson suite garage
Exp
9 years
Hi, I have a Chausson suite garage and my shower plug hole (waste) has broken and dropped underneath the shower tray. How do I get to this and renew the waste ?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi, I have a Chausson suite garage and my shower plug hole (waste) has broken and dropped underneath the shower tray. How do I get to this and renew the waste ?
Hi Royston,

Not a Chausson, but on our Hymer, access is by a plate screwed to the locker ceiling, underneath the shower tray. If you have a double floor, then there is a good chance you may have similar access. If not, then like John advised, the shower tray will/may need to be removed. :(

Good luck with that one. (y)

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Royston Gallagher

Free Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Chausson suite garage
Exp
9 years
I looked at taking the walls apart but each time i took one thing off there was another and another so i stopped.
I will get some mats out tomorrow and look underneath to see if there is any access that way ?
If not i might have to cut an access panel underneath. The new part is only 89 p

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
On our old flash 03 there was an access panel in the back under the lower bunk. There were 2 plastic grills which could be removed to look under the shower tray you might have similar? Try looking at a low level in your garage if the shower is next to it

David

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back