Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Originally Posted by Minx

... is that how you came to realise you could blow your trumpet though your own @rse!!!

Mentioned this before Mel, the jobs all yours if you have the lungs! :Smile:

... no thanks, I like much larger 'things' to blow into ... a friend brought back a large real didgeridoo from holiday once (not one of the stupid tourist bamboo ones) and I knew straight away how to play it even thought I'd never touched one in my life before ... you just have to purse your lips and bow a 'mild raspberry' into it, just as if you were playing a trumpet etc !!!! No doubt that's why blowing your own French horn with your @rse works due to the 'raspberries' that come out of it!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Ha! Just put your eye to my outlet, and I'll blow you a banana and a couple of coconuts! ::bigsmile::thumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
You Women !!!!!!!,
Almost Every bloke's shower I have been into where they have these push buttons, some CLEVER man has fitted a piece of string... Job done..

That is, of course, assuming that IS what the string is there for! :Eeek::Blush::roflmto:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Ha! Just put your eye to my outlet, and I'll blow you a banana and a couple of coconuts! ::bigsmile::thumb:

Not very appealing (pun intended!) ... somehow I think the soft and hard fruits got a bit 'mixed' there !!!! :RollEyes:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not very appealing (pun intended!) ... somehow I think the soft and hard fruits got a bit 'mixed' there !!!! :RollEyes:

Not sure about that, it is a very green banana.

Are you going to the Music Festival? It would be nice to meet you 'in the flesh', so to speak. :Smile:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Not sure about that, it is a very green banana.

Are you going to the Music Festival? It would be nice to meet you 'in the flesh', so to speak. :Smile:

:Eeek: ... don't you go getting any ideas about me 'ripening' your banana!!!! :whatthe:

Anyway, I'll be away in foreign parts so won't be able to oblige ... Joy can stand in for me!!! :roflmto:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
:Eeek: ... don't you go getting any ideas about me 'ripening' your banana!!!! :whatthe:

Anyway, I'll be away in foreign parts so won't be able to oblige ... Joy can stand in for me!!! :roflmto:

Pity. We seem to have 'crossed swords' a bit in the last twelve months, and it would have been a chance for you to apologise and buy me a beer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::winky:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Pity. We seem to have 'crossed swords' a bit in the last twelve months, and it would have been a chance for you to apologise and buy me a beer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::winky:

'Crossed swords' ... nah, if I had I'd have stuck it in you, not just 'threatened'!!!! ::bigsmile:

I might have made you a cup of tea though just to see which part of your anatomy you 'drank' it through!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Personally I stand wi me back to the shower an just keep the button pressed by leanin back on it both hands free, down side is that you get a red ring mark on your back lol:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back