Free Member
Oct 5, 2011
England
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Have only just joined this website so hope I get it right! We have a small campervan with a little bathroom and want to put up a shower curtain as it leaks otherwise. Can anyone suggest where we can get a suitable bendy rail to hopefully go round 3 sides of the bathroom? It needs to be quite a dainty one as the room is v. small. Also, how do we attach it to the inside of the shower room without causing lots of holes?
We are relatively new to this game and are still feeling our feet. Thanks.:Smile:

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Hi and welcome to the fun. :welcomefunster:

You can get bendy curtain rails and you should be able to glue it in place if the inside of your bathroom is smooth plastic. You would need to use a glue that is compatible with the plastics and that is waterproof. Someone here will have done I expect so be patient and see what comes up.:thumb::thumb:

littlehouse

Free Member
Jan 25, 2011
Decize France
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Driver 52
Exp
shower rail

we have a straight rail that rests on two hooks over door, two hooks on the opposite wall hold the shower rail when not in use

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Beeandpee

Free Member
Oct 5, 2011
England
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks for the kind suggestions

Many thanks for both answers - so this actually works - great!
Gluing it on seems like a good idea - will get my other half on the job once we find a suitable bendy rail.
Having a straight one would be an easier option so thanks for that too but it really needs to go round the corner or it could leak at the edge of the door.
:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back