Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
ed94_1.JPG
:RollEyes:

Would have thought you would have been in the driving seat Steve:winky::roflmto:

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
Spain07101.jpg

Spain07100.jpg

well heres mine i never realised i hadnt got any photos of mine so ive got these 2 of my boys phone .Ill have to get and take some when i get it out of hibernation.these are at toerella montroig, bay of roses spain august 2007

Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
A piccy at Witney last week as we left with Libby safely tucked up behind Winnie!

DSCF1819.jpg

Regards

Chris

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
did you notice the driversmirror looking limp .i left home at 2 in the a/noon for a 5 hour drive to dover, by 6 that night id done 14 miles because of floods july 20 th .we got marooned by flood water at tewkesbury and sat on the m/way till 1 in the morning then the police took the m/way barrier down .11 hrs 14 mile . got to the ferry 9 next day they said i was late i had to pay again £120 .while i was paying a caravan decided to try and mount the front of my bus like he couldnt see it.hit the mirror off ,repaired it as good as good as i could with duct tape and jubilee clips but as the sun got hotter so the tape softened so the mirror drooped these rvs arnet good w/out mirrors,drove down thru spain the engine w/ning light came on several times ,i tell you this because later on when i took it to cummins it turns out that the sensors for the w/ning lights are sensitive to alltitude and it pinpointed the time when the light came on was when we were going over the pyrnees only i didnt know this at the time .rang t/world to get me a mirror to have it sent out. after 10 days they said they couldnt get one . within an hour i rang the states and had located one but to late to get it sent to me before i travelled back , so i rang t world asked to have it sent to them , they said yes and would charge me only 1/4 of an hour to fit it true to their word they only gharged me £20 to fit it .the price of the mirror in the states was about £300 when i got the bill from t/world it was £1056 and i located the bloody thing. Anyway thats why the mirrors drooping but you hadnt noticed it anyway.happy holidays

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
£1056:Doh:

Travelworld are getting more than a little bad press at them moment:Doh:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Here we are Ron one and a half pics for you LOL
[
well heres mine i never realised i hadnt got any photos of mine so ive got these 2 of my boys phone .Ill have to get and take some when i get it out of hibernation.these are at toerella montroig, bay of roses spain august 2007/QUOTE]

100_0970.jpg

100_0973.jpg

Regards Pat

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi
This is our Dodge and 5th wheel taken on the campsite where it normally lives.

Attachments

• dodge and trailer 2resized.jpg
    dodge and trailer 2resized.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 124

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
thanks for the photos pat. i dont know who the grey haired fella is though .im gonna have to get the camera out and take some pics myself .hows it going .been anywhere lately .down your way easter bashley

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Ours looks quite modest after your big rigs, but we have really enjoyed the last three months in it. ::bigsmile:
Not found a road too narrow or a stop too small.........even in Spain.:thumb:

Attachments

• Camp Navajas small.jpg
    Camp Navajas small.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Keith you look to be having a whale of a time:winky::thumb:

Nice one:thumb:

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
This was mine but its now sold (well will be in June!!) :cry: so im a motorhome orphan

Floozie2

Free Member
Feb 29, 2008
Videix, France
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
9 years
the price of the mirror in the states was about £300 when i got the bill from t/world it was £1056 and i located the bloody thing. Anyway thats why the mirrors drooping but you hadnt noticed it anyway.happy holidays[/QUOTE]

Yeeouch! First time out in my coach I locked horns with an artic on a narrow bit of road which saw my offside mirror escape across the windscreen into the bushes. Novel experience driving a LHD coach for the first time with no rear vision where it mattered. Got it to Dudleys, which is where I was going anyway, Chris hunted around, found new glass, patched up the casing and sent me on my way. The bill was less than £100 as I remember. £1k+ hurts a bit:Sad:

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Here's ours, sat in the garden of a friends house in France!

Link Removed

Phil

E

Elaine Downes

Deleted User
bigger than mne

everybodies is bigger than mine ...if i was a bloke that would be funny::bigsmile:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
thanks for the photos pat. i dont know who the grey haired fella is though .im gonna have to get the camera out and take some pics myself .hows it going .been anywhere lately .down your way easter bashley

Hi Ron

Was up your way well kinda on Boxing Day for a few days to visit my wifes sister at their pub in Gotherington just north of Cheltenham Racecourse.

Link Removed

Apart from that just had a couple of trips to Herston at Swanage and flew to Spain at halfterm and had a week on Al Mafra in a caravan:Blush::Blush: Saw Geoff Jones and Dick and Judith.

Who's this grey fella then?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

100_1001.jpg

Call in for a day if you want Ron!

Regards Pat

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Here we are Ron one and a half pics for you LOL
[
well heres mine i never realised i hadnt got any photos of mine so ive got these 2 of my boys phone .Ill have to get and take some when i get it out of hibernation.these are at toerella montroig, bay of roses spain august 2007/QUOTE]

100_0970.jpg

100_0973.jpg

Regards Pat

If I am not mistaken, that grey haired fella looks like a chap we met at the Bosworth meet back in September, name is Stewart , owns the Presidio RV in the pic?????? He got dragged into the FUN meet and wound up cooking the food on the barbie and lending us his patio heater :roflmto:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
I'd say you are wrong Linda (for once):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: his name is Ron and he has the Cayman the other chap you can just see just to the rear of the Cayman's slideout has the Presido and his name's Dennis.

The pics are from an ARV meet at my place last September!

Regards as always Pat:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back