AC549E01-CBA3-4741-AE27-F4EAD9959061.jpeg

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I remove the bike rack from the back of our Rienza when we bought it. Management won’t do bikes. It really improved the look of Rienza.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
SWIFT KONTIKI 649
Exp
SINCE 1980
Here's our ''bum''..........

Picture 1 - with scooter and e-bike above - hard to get e-bike on and off.
Picture 2 - after making an e-bike ''crane'' - dead easy now.

001. Our bum before bike crane fitted.jpg 002. Our bum after bike crane fitted.jpg

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Does the off centre factory Majestic decal annoy you, would drive my OCD crazy?
It certainly wound up the graphics guy when he was applying the decal!

It probably gives people driving behind me something to discuss. Always happy to help. :cool:

OP
OP
Reusables
Jul 24, 2015
Ramsgate Kent
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato c class
Exp
5 years
Well I've to say there are some seriously tidy rear ends on here..some real proud owners...good to see people are not to shy to flash a bit of bum in the winter months...have to have a rear of the year competition I think.🤤.
Anyway I'm off to wash my eyes out now as I've seen to much 💋

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Parked next to this a few years back.

View attachment 455508
Was it french?? I wonder if it’s owt to do with the historic circuit just outside Reims? Part of the old grandstand and garages are still there at the side of the road👍

May 13, 2020
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 675
Exp
couple of years and loving it
Here's our ''bum''..........

Picture 1 - with scooter and e-bike above - hard to get e-bike on and off.
Picture 2 - after making an e-bike ''crane'' - dead easy now.

View attachment 455425 View attachment 455426
Can I ask where you got your scooter rack from please? I’ve tried a couple of places and struggled to get a price! I’d like the exact set up you have!

cheers
steve

Mar 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
SWIFT KONTIKI 649
Exp
SINCE 1980
Can I ask where you got your scooter rack from please? I’ve tried a couple of places and struggled to get a price! I’d like the exact set up you have!

cheers
steve
Sure, Steve. I got the scooter rack (custom-made & rated to 200Kgs rather than the more normal 150 Kgs) from Armitage Trailers in Knottingley. It cost £1812. The e-bike rack is a Thule ''Excellent'' rack and was supplied and fitted by SAP in Doncaster for about £300. They modified it for me to ensure it cleared the scooter. The e-bike ''crane'' I designed myself and the fab shop a few doors up from SAP made it for me. Can't remember their company name, but bloody great blokes. Paul is the owner. Mick at SAP can put you onto him. Cost about £300, made out of stainless steel - it makes it so much easier to get my bike on/off. Good luck with it. Cheers, Mick.

Mar 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
SWIFT KONTIKI 649
Exp
SINCE 1980
Sure, Steve. I got the scooter rack (custom-made & rated to 200Kgs rather than the more normal 150 Kgs) from Armitage Trailers in Knottingley. It cost £1812. The e-bike rack is a Thule ''Excellent'' rack and was supplied and fitted by SAP in Doncaster for about £300. They modified it for me to ensure it cleared the scooter. The e-bike ''crane'' I designed myself and the fab shop a few doors up from SAP made it for me. Can't remember their company name, but bloody great blokes. Paul is the owner. Mick at SAP can put you onto him. Cost about £300, made out of stainless steel - it makes it so much easier to get my bike on/off. Good luck with it. Cheers, Mick.
Sorry Steve, I've just looked back on my original receipt and the £1812 I quoted included extras that I got done at the same time - tow bar with extended neck, electrics, extra bumper bar, etc, etc. The price for the actual carrier system alone was only £520.

Aug 4, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugot Boxer
Exp
Ok I think I have a problem, when I'm out and about I'm always turning round and checking out other people's bums......
Well motorhome back ends to clear things up... anyone else find themselves doing this or is it just me?

Anyway here is a photo of our one..
I think she's got a cracking rear end for her age...nice and pert ..
I reckon others half her age are jealous..

Layout
Engine size
Payload the BUM 👌🏽

Feel free to upload yours so we can all check it out..

View attachment 454916 View attachment 454918 View attachment 454919

IMG_0211.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back