Short trip to Northern Spain - any advice/suggestions please (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We are planning a short trip into Spain via our static in France in late March. We will travel down the West Coast of France taking a couple of days to get to Spain and then would like to spend a week around Northern Spain, before returning to our static for the Easter school holidays, when we will be joined by our family for a couple of weeks.

Can anyone suggest a few nice areas/cheap or free sites around Northern Spain please. Not really bothered about whether its beaches or mountains or countryside. We are looking to do a maximum of 3 or 4 hours driving each day and stopping over to explore local the local area, so any suggestions as to where we should go and what we should see are welcome !

Thanks in advance

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Asturias, Cantabria, Picos de Europa......fantastic part of Spain.....go and discover, if the weather is good, its well worth the trip.

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Me and Mrs Emmit have just travelled the reverse of part of the Camino de Santiago (I did the walk last year.)
Aires or rural car parks made it good value and the route has a history of providing good food at moderate prices because they have been catering to pilgrims for a thousand years.
Have a look at Komparing. Com as well. We found it a very good fuel comparison site. is Pamplona diesel €1.058. Ponferrada €1.069

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Another vote for Asturias and the Picos.
8F072AC8-773F-42AC-AFBB-A1F6F026C3C2.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back