Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Anything's likely ... and as there are no witnesses apart from the little 4 year-old we may never know what actually happened. :Sad:

It's almost a carbon-copy of the Dominici case which happened in 1952 not far away...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
A very sad situation indeed

As for the clinical way the murders appear to have happened implies military training. Not that unusual but it could imply a professional job, but what for?

watching the local tv earlier, a neighbour was saying that the father was worried about something enough to go to the police when he returned from holiday. He had a couple of business interests aerial photography and a software company. Was it his business dealings or a family matter? A point that I caught about how they had rcently inherited the million pound home struck me as interesting. Was this something connected to the inheritance or their homeland, perhaps we may never know

Most people that are murdered seem to be killed either due to a relationship or money. So the police will be "following the money" and looking into the family's relationships

I am no psychopath, but can understand how somebody would possibly want
the adults dead, but find it very hard to understand why kill children?

Just so sad

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
The style of the shooting and the cycllist witness getting it as well, leans toward a pro hit. No others in the area were harmed prior to or immediatly after the event.
The chap was Iraqui, obviously spoke fluent english, but also spoke fluent french and holidayed there every year.
There is much more of this that may, or may not come out. His business interest's could also be linked into the eventual outcome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It doesnt look like a random "hit" anyway. There is something comforting about that as far as I am concerned.

Whether its a family feud or the security services of some country I still dont get the injury to the little girl.

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
It doesnt look like a random "hit" anyway. There is something comforting about that as far as I am concerned.

Whether its a family feud or the security services of some country I still dont get the injury to the little girl.

It can only be that he/they- wanted to get rid of all witness's no matter what their age --cruel !!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back