Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
I always thought of administrator Bryan as a sensible type of chap with a clear head but what sort of brain thinks of buying a diamond encusted waistcoat for a parrot called Arthur !!:Eeek: Not something that springs easily to mind as a" for instance "! Bryan, I shall have to reacess my thoughts on you!::bigsmile::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
My name is Bill Antill Jnr,

I would like to thank the many, many hundreds of people that have offered words of support to my parents and myself.

I would also like those in this thread that see the "Anthills" as the new "Maxwells" to come forward with evidence of illegal activity.

What is being said about my family is disgusting. Those that are spouting this absolute rubbish that we have, intentionally gone out to deceive and defraud please send me your full names and addresses, so that I can ask a solicitor to advise on libel!

Camconder, your views are well posted on the other forum, and I stand by what I replied to you there.

Wobby, you said in emails that you would be saying nothing more on the subject of Transleisure.

MikeL, please send me the proof of deceit.

I can be reached on 07960 995 984 should anyone want to discuss further.

To be honest Ventra this thread was dying away till you reopened it.

However you look at it some have sadly lost out and will always be aggrieved.

Would be best if you stopped threatening people/customers and let the new company prove itself to the general public with it's deads in the future.

Tis sad all around but was always going to be awkward reopening a business in the immediate field the old one had collapsed in.

Last edited:
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
There is a strong probability that this thread will degenerate into a public slanging match.

For that reason I will now close the thread and ask that members who wish to continue do so via PM.

Thread closed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back