Shock Horror! (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Couldn't Agree LESS, what we need is a committee made up of @Judgemental , @ShiftZZ , @Tootles , @campacola @mariner, @Gorse Hill and one or two other laid back individuals who rarely fall out or dig their heels in so that our Great Leader Jim (may his name always be praised) :notworthy2:could take a welcome break.

Any one second this Motion................................................... Nah, thought not!
No problem...I would give it a go (y)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
More than happy. I only joined very recently and happy to pay additional.
One of the first thinks I do after I have put the kettle on is to look at the new posts. So much useful stuff.
When I get back from my hols and start work on a rather mature Helen the Hymer I fear I will be testing the patience of more than Jobe with my barrage of enquiries about all sorts.
Keep up the excellent work, it is practical, helpful and some of the jokes between certain members crease me up.

Clive

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Where is the sick bag when you really need it.......... :sick:
Probably in that very expensive pump up awning you bought for an extraordinarily large amount of swag, only for you to find out it had a puncture.........:rofl::rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Probably in that very expensive pump up awning you bought for an extraordinarily large amount of swag, only for you to find out it had a puncture.........:rofl::rofl:
The puncture was all your fault, Tootles - you mistook it for Brenda the inflatable dolly.........

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Thought I'd better bump this... for those that won't have seen it. :)

Whens the offers going to be live for "Lifetime" membership?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Oh well thats me off then.:eek:

Oh panic over forgot got Life Membership.:)

Glad you posted I must cancel my annual subscription realised the other day I've still been paying it on top of the Life Membership Doh.:confused:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
IDEA!!.
How about giving a greatly reduced price for life membership to all those who have posted a certain amount of posts.........Lets say 7557, (just a number pulled out of thin air). That proves beyond doubt that the honour of a Life Membership is going to a really decent person, who contributes most to the site. (y)
Likewise, maybe ex-servicemen and women could get it cheaper, (except ex REME), or maybe those who are very ill and infirm??
Not that any of this would effect me. Just an idea out of the blue. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back