Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
Hello,

I am fairly new to the site and have not posted because I don't have a motorhome yet. I have been doing a lot of research and have found the above motorhome. It is a 2013 model so not many miles on the clock. When I spoke to the vendor he asked if anyone was coming with me, but I said no, (as I am single and new to the area). Afterwards, I started to worry about why he asked me that. Should I really try and find someone to go with me? I seem to remember there is a way of finding out whether a vehicle has been in a crash?

Is there anyone in the Mirfield, West Yorkshire area with time on their hands who would like to help out. I know it's cheeky of me to ask, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I really am itching to get out on the road and meet new people, and cannot wait to attend one of your meet-ups.

Many thanks in advance.....wishing all happy travels and lots of sunshine in your souls ;-)

Jul 1, 2012
Nr Whitby
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
On & off since late70s
Might just be that there are only two travel seats

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Julie S
Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 680FB
Exp
Since 2012
Thank you John.....now I know what to ask. It is a private sale so I will organise an HPI inspection.

Phase3begins....I never thought of something as simple as two travel seats. Duhhhh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back