Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 680G
Exp
This is my fourth year of motorhoming.
Hello,

I am fairly new to the site and have not posted because I don't have a motorhome yet. I have been doing a lot of research and have found the above motorhome. It is a 2013 model so not many miles on the clock. When I spoke to the vendor he asked if anyone was coming with me, but I said no, (as I am single and new to the area). Afterwards, I started to worry about why he asked me that. Should I really try and find someone to go with me? I seem to remember there is a way of finding out whether a vehicle has been in a crash?

Is there anyone in the Mirfield, West Yorkshire area with time on their hands who would like to help out. I know it's cheeky of me to ask, but if you don't ask, you don't get.

I really am itching to get out on the road and meet new people, and cannot wait to attend one of your meet-ups.

Many thanks in advance.....wishing all happy travels and lots of sunshine in your souls ;-)

OP
Julie S
Feb 6, 2013
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo 680G
Exp
This is my fourth year of motorhoming.
Thank you John.....now I know what to ask. It is a private sale so I will organise an HPI inspection.

Phase3begins....I never thought of something as simple as two travel seats. Duhhhh

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services