Shifty & The Hooker's French Adventure (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Happy Hooker? There was I ignoring this thread as I didn't wish to sully my previous unblemished life by association but then I spotted what looked like Shifty photobombing the avatar. Has Shifty pulled a fast one, literally, or is the boot on the other foot, much to my relief all becomes clear on further reading. I am further re-assured to note that Shifty is heading south ensuring he will not be making his long intentioned trip to the Faroes at the same time as we do and so disturbing what is planned as a peaceful rest with some fishing and walking trips in the hills. Enjoy your trip Lorraine and Dave but don't keep all the sunshine to yourselves. (y)

Be reassured that we will be coming up north to bother you at some point, but I'll try to give plenty of notice so you can be busy washing your hair.

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
And we'll be about 3 days behind you so the balance can be tipped in England's favour as it of course should be (y)

Bloody part timer. Our schools don't finish until the 21st.
That's only about £3.54!

He knows how to show me a good time, went clubbing last night, but only had the change from that €10 ......

He's been eying up the tarts in the supermarket this morning, but he's spent all his pocket money.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
5 euros, I told you come down here I can get you both hissed for 5 euros

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well, we spent the afternoon wine tasting, but after his exploits clubbing last night, he's still sleeping it off.
Off to Brittany tomorrow, so he can visit his Celtic roots but suspect I may have to do the driving, chablis for breakfast anyone?

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well, he's finally spent those €10!
He's not pleased though as it needed to be spent on fuel. We ran out despite driving past several petrol stations, apparently the shiftmobile needs special Welsh diesel only available every 500km in France. My delicate hands are completely unsuitable for pushing anything, let alone a van so I sent him off with strict instructions to buy any old diesel - none of that Welsh stuff in this emergency situation. Of course he had to use his pocket money for the fuel & with what little change was left, he had to buy plasters to cover up the blisters from that very long walk.
Chablis to Nantes is a bloody long way, but all settled in now & off to have a ride on a tram. He's been told he can ride with the driver if he's a good boy.
L.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I'm on the salads now

20150709_133053.jpg

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Today's adventure was all about finding the dental hospital in Nantes following on from yesterday's adventure with some crusty bread and a broken tooth.:frowny:. All sorted now & sipping a well deserved g&t by the seaside. I've been sent to sort out the tyres, but I think my evening will be better spent drinking gin.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Today's adventure was all about finding the dental hospital in Nantes following on from yesterday's adventure with some crusty bread and a broken tooth.:frowny:. All sorted now & sipping a well deserved g&t by the seaside. I've been sent to sort out the tyres, but I think my evening will be better spent drinking gin.
Make Hilda sort out the tyres with some of his hot air :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back