Shepton Show

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by wbd2000uk, Aug 13, 2009.

1. wbd2000uk

wbd2000uk

Ratings:
    +0
    I see that the shepton show is coming up in September. I've never been to this show but was planning on going so I looked on the Stone Leisure website and it doesn't seem to be very well attended by american dealers according to the exhibitor list. Whats it like as a show? Are the usual dealers there?

2. Andy 01424

Andy 01424

Ratings:
    +0
    Found this a bit earlier : its 2006 though ,hoping to go as well
    RV Stories

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  3. Wildman

Wildman

Ratings:
    +8,647
    As a non RV owner I would not recognise the RV specific dealers, but Star spangled banner are there and a number of others, but more importantly over 30 funsters will be there including a large number with RV's, members attending from 7 countries must also be a first. The name of the show seems to indicate RV's are catered for and many of the accessories are supported as well. So do come and join us. Drop me a line or reply to the thread below to be added to the list. Book ASAP so we are allocated sufficient space.

<http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/rallies-meets/14056-motorhome-us-rv-show-sept-11-13-2009-a.html>