LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
If it's any consolation it's hissing down in France as well driving down in it last evening ,and on/off today in the peeingneese ,park up ha in a brew just before the sompot tunnel and yep hissing down :D

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
She stormed in to the tent, in her jimjams at exactly 11pm. Pointing to her watch. It should. be fun tonight as it's karioke. Can't wait.

Reactions: SMB

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
She stormed in to the tent, in her jimjams at exactly 11pm. Pointing to her watch. It should. be fun tonight as it's karioke. Can't wait.

Cameras at the ready please .... and photo of her storming in..... You could always bribe her with chocolates, John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
@chocyboy shame on you if I have any more of this and you lot will be up in front of the committee 11pm that is not good enough it must be at least 1.00 am you are letting the FUNSTERS name down ray xx lol still lol as for the KARIOKE tonight you can always MIME it's your :party2:so tell her to :swear2:

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
We went to the show last night, T Rex tribute was brilliant, Meatloaf not bad, Queen was rubbish, so we had an early finish!

FrankCoffi

Free Member
Dec 2, 2015
Andover,Hants
Funster No
MH
Lunar Premier H592
Exp
since 2007
Have been and come back from this years show (2017 ). I don't think I will be going again,the show is very dissapointing unless you are on the market for a new or replacement MH. I was hoping that it would have been better with Warners taking over,but no.
I am sure that others will say that it was ok,but only time will tell !

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto 88F Tag
Exp
since 2013
Our first time to Shepton having been warned off attending those organised by the previous company.

There was a good selection of stalls for accessories, choice for food and drink and the entertainment was great on Thursday and Friday. We booked too late to book the Saturday night and were disappointed to have to leave today before the Stones tribute band.

Didn't see any vans to our taste and far more new coach built and van conversions on offer for sale than used vans. Probably trying to shunt them on before the new vans for next year are launched. There are never going to be loads to our taste which is at the larger end of the spectrum and therefore more costly to stock and fewer are ever sold in the first place and most are probably ordered as factory builds when new.

For a first time event Warners, IMHO, did a good job in attracting a good selection of exhibitors, put on good entertainment and laid on a tour to Bath and a shuttle bus service to Wells. Next year can build on this year's excellent start for them at Shepton.

We will be back!

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
I think it has potential now that Warners have taken it on, hopefully more dealerships etc will come on board as a result but I enjoyed it, pity about the weather but there's not a lot you can do about that. The entertainment that we saw was good, toilets and showers were available and of course the Sunday morning bacon sarnies were as welcome as ever, now with mushrooms served up by the ringleader (y). We evn had our own personal security guard supervised by Mr and Mrs jim jams :moon2:

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
We've now arrived at a very wet New Forest :( but would like to say a big thank you to @Jim and all the marshalls for all their hard work in organising and cooking the bacon rolls this morning (y)

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Home (and dry) after a fun filled weekend. Great to meet up with friends and not spend too much.
Good entertainment & plentiful breakfast catering.
Many thanks to all the movers and shakers involved!
BRYNRIC
(Bryn, Hilary & Beth the bacon-filled dog!)

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Apologies, forgot to thank everyone involved in looking after us and it was good to meet some new funsters. I will be interested to see where Warners put us next year after the karaoke upset soooo many people (one couple) :swear2:

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Thanks to Jim, Sian. Dave, Polly, Bill, Jan. For there efforts with the organising and brekkie duties. Loved the mushrooms.
Also a big thank you to the Pajama lady for arranging an early night for me. LOL
Safe travels all.

Reactions: SMB
Jun 29, 2016
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 966M
Exp
since 2010
Thanks to the hard working crew for a good weekend. Yes a Pyjama party would be good, torch required for husbands/partners. Then would just have to roll into bed. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back