Shepton Mallet show, do you need badges? (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
the following funsters have booked a space but not yet filled the form to say when arriving or if badges will be required (no charge, for badges that is hee hee)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>3) Wheelie – neil and Jan
5) Lofty - Ken and Jude
9)Clarify - Ray and Claire ...........(Hookup booked and paid)
10)AdgeRas
11)Newlyretired-Me, Shirley and our elderly dog (Sam)
12)Dougcumisky - doug
13)Yodeli - Frankie, ticket booked here I come.
15)Slobadoberbob-Bob, Sue and Ezzie
19)Ambilkate - Amanda Bill and Kate
20)Elite
21)Hayleylulu - Lynn and Martin
22)Peaps-Pete and Sue
27)Meggie - Meggie and Ceri
29)Snowbird - Dave
30)Laneside - Alan and Linda

Will all attendees please click on the URL below and fill in the form asap. Thanks.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed</o:p>

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Roger.... Lofty (Jude and Ken, Johns sister n Hubby) will need badges please....- they are away at the moment and not back until the w/e but believe they may be arriving on the friday evening, will get them to fill out the form as soon as they return

Kath

Amanda

Free Member
Apr 30, 2010
shropshire
Funster No
MH
sundance 630g
Exp
since 2006 with my mom & dad
Sorry Roger, mom has now filled in your form, we have been away for two weeks. Looking forward to seeing you all at the show ::bigsmile:
WE HAVE OUR BADGES READY ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Badges now printed and on their way to Shepton, sorry if you book late you will not get your name on a badge.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Jim has just let me know he is happy to post newcomers badges to me so let me know if you book late and need badges.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I filled in the form yet still on the list

Jim has just let me know he is happy to post newcomers badges to me so let me know if you book late and need badges.

Roger I filled in this form sometime back and I still shown as on the have not done list.

Bob & Sue... Slobadoberbob

I will bethere early a.m on the Thursday...... I mean early.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Roger I filled in this form sometime back and I still shown as on the have not done list.

Was it in triplicate, in CAPITALS, in black indelible ink and countersigned by a Priest ?

Maybe the enclose photograph had you smiling, we'll have none of that round here.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
what is a priest?

Was it in triplicate, in CAPITALS, in black indelible ink and countersigned by a Priest ?

Maybe the enclose photograph had you smiling, we'll have none of that round here.

What is a priest?

Do I need to bring my rubber stamp Brian... or will the guns do it I wonder. I have had to order a new badge as I am not allowed to have the marshalls badge as Roger is throwing a wobbly.. I have had to order a US Bureau of Indian Affairs - police ... just to keep him happy. Never arrive in time anyway.

Bob:Eeek:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What is a priest?

Do I need to bring my rubber stamp Brian... or will the guns do it I wonder. I have had to order a new badge as I am not allowed to have the marshalls badge as Roger is throwing a wobbly.. I have had to order a US Bureau of Indian Affairs - police ... just to keep him happy. Never arrive in time anyway.

Bob:Eeek:

Dont forget that John is the High Sheriff :thumb::thumb: as he has held the badge for the last forty years or so years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
who wants to be a sheriff

Dont forget that John is the High Sheriff :thumb::thumb: as he has held the badge for the last forty years or so years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheriff's run places like dodge city .. now marshell's are a different thing (well some are).. I will settle for the Indian badge... not proud.. I do not sulk...

Bob:shout:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sheriff's run places like dodge city .. now marshell's are a different thing (well some are).. I will settle for the Indian badge... not proud.. I do not sulk...

Bob:shout:
Are you confusing this show with the malvern western show, Shepton is for nudist only:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
the following funsters have booked a space but not yet filled the form to say when arriving or if badges will be required (no charge, for badges that is hee hee)
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p>3) Wheelie – neil and Jan
5) Lofty - Ken and Jude
9)Clarify - Ray and Claire ...........(Hookup booked and paid)
10)AdgeRas
11)Newlyretired-Me, Shirley and our elderly dog (Sam)
12)Dougcumisky - doug
13)Yodeli - Frankie, ticket booked here I come.
15)Slobadoberbob-Bob, Sue and Ezzie
19)Ambilkate - Amanda Bill and Kate
20)Elite
21)Hayleylulu - Lynn and Martin
22)Peaps-Pete and Sue
27)Meggie - Meggie and Ceri
29)Snowbird - Dave
30)Laneside - Alan and Linda

Will all attendees please click on the URL below and fill in the form asap. Thanks.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed</o:p>

Don't want to poke my nose in where it is not wanted but as I did make the badges I can say that many of the above (I am not going to move the tent poles to find the badges to check properly) do have badges made for them... and many Funsters aready have badges and so don't need another one...

JJ The Badge Meister
:roflmto:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Don't want to poke my nose in where it is not wanted but as I did make the badges I can say that many of the above (I am not going to move the tent poles to find the badges to check properly) do have badges made for them... and many Funsters aready have badges and so don't need another one...

JJ The Badge Meister:roflmto:
hence the need for people to fill in the form, we needed to know who exactly do need badges. Just about got it sorted now.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
What, can I not wear my trail coat

Are you confusing this show with the malvern western show, Shepton is for nudist only:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you saying I cannot wear my long black trail coat and rodeo hat? Boy it is going to be cold taking Ezzie out on the buggy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
naughty naughty :whatthe::whatthe::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sure glad I have my Deputy's hat to pin on mine haha

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I am not being pC

Surely you mean a Native American badge Bob? :ROFLMAO:

JJ

No JJ, It is a US Bureau of Indian Affairs - Police badge from about 75 years back. Then a Indian was an Indian and often a dead indian if the cowboys had there way.. today we have modern cowboys that rip us off, like builders (any builders out there?) but fortunatly they do not kill us that often...hardy souls us Brits. (and the rest of the other four corners of the UK).

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

meggie

Free Member
Jan 12, 2009
milford haven
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8y
hi roger,I filled in the form sometime back
do you won,t me to do it again:thumb: