Rally Chat Shell Island September (1 Viewer)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Dave and San were saying Kiln park have cancelled his booking cos of rain? Have you checked with the campsite Kate, I was thinking of going possibly late Monday or Early Tuesday.

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Simon, I think everyone is now sorted at Kiln Park, alternative pitches have been found, give them a call you may get fixed up, good luck.

Eric

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
Looks beautiful... Have never been to Shell Island although have been to Aberystwyth and surrounding area a lot as No2 Son went to Uni there... OH birthday is 11th September too:smiley:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh @joca ... thank you for that.... Was a lovely meet up with some lovely people. Thanks for the memory. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Well myself and OH would love to join you all at Shell Island....

Have any decisions been made about dates yet? As he stills works and will have to see if he can get leave. It will take us nearly a day there and a day back.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Last year we met beginning of September. If you go to their web site you will get prices. http://www.shellisland.co.uk/

We have a couple of days credit from last year so will be there a little early if they let us use it for end of August ?
Remember, do not book in advance, just turn up on the day and pay. Do not mention anything about a 'meet' or joining up with a shed load of Funsters.
Bring Beer !

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Last year we met beginning of September. If you go to their web site you will get prices. http://www.shellisland.co.uk/

We have a couple of days credit from last year so will be there a little early if they let us use it for end of August ?
Remember, do not book in advance, just turn up on the day and pay. Do not mention anything about a 'meet' or joining up with a shed load of Funsters.
Bring Beer !
All sounds very clandestine ! Do we hide our badges in side our coats and only flash when doing a funny hand shake?:sneaky:

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Okay... What's dates have been mentioned? We are looking after our grandson til 1st September in Wiltshire so we're planning to get to Shell Beach on the 2nd....

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
image.jpg
Don't forget this is not a rally, Shell Island do not have rally's , just funsters meeting up in September to celebrate some Birthdays relax and have fun. So no lists no booking we are just there in September.

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2015
Sorry.... Yes was aware it was not a rally as they don't have them...Jjust wondered that was all.... Have always wanted to go there since the 90's when my son was at uni at Aberystwyth.... But never did.... I had mentioned going there this year before I joined this site as OH has always wanted to go to Portmerion and going to Shell Island was the trade off as I have been to Portmerion a couple of times with 1st Husband..

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Shell Island 2015............

(y)(y)(y)

Great place, great company

(y)(y)(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sorry.... Yes was aware it was not a rally as they don't have them...Jjust wondered that was all.... Have always wanted to go there since the 90's when my son was at uni at Aberystwyth.... But never did.... I had mentioned going there this year before I joined this site as OH has always wanted to go to Portmerion and going to Shell Island was the trade off as I have been to Portmerion a couple of times with 1st Husband..

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back