LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Wel we dropped the wee man off at his other grandparents so his mum could go to see him there.
[HI]And we set off for Teesside to see sum friends arrived abut 10pm she ran like a dream all the way up only one very slight leek on the filter housing fix this morning in five min.[/HI]
Siting waiting on the wee man coming back at 4pm Frome town apparently all he has ask is when is granddad and nanny coming back.
It's the longest he has been away from his nan in three years.
He didn't setill well last night he was a bit tearful but all exited were waiting for him in the van now
[HI]She started with out heater plugs this morning I disconnected them just to see if she would start from cold with out them first turn of the key ::bigsmile: [/HI]
Will be on our way home soon once he gets back to his other grandparents
siting watching TV in the van and tethered to lyn's phone on my laptop
That's what I like to see Bill, success. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
got up this morning started the van up diesl pissin every whar seal on the pump falled so fited a spare pump it's back runing sweet as a nut as the guy at sure start said i tene it to get the timing cheked just in case it was out he dident even nead to tuch it bang on he sad think i got lucky ::bigsmile:
so back home just gowing to chill now maybe have a wee dram or two
hers hoping i dont have to stick my head in to that engin compartment till i nead no dip the oil buger it think i will have to find a nother mor chalinging projekt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
You could try fracking in your back garden Bill!

Free Gaslow refills for life!:thumb:

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Cheers Bill,enjoy your dram,you have earned it!! By the way my partner loves the Avatar of the drunken Priest!,
Hopefully you can enjoy the van now with no further problems.Boring as that may be for you :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
My last post I was trying to use the dragons I pad touch screen my shelf and I pads wont get on every thing that has a touch screen just douse not work for me:Eeek:
Frustration makes my spelling even worse:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
My last post I was trying to use the dragons I pad touch screen my shelf and I pads wont get on every thing that has a touch screen just douse not work for me:Eeek:
Frustration makes my spelling even worse:ROFLMAO:
Maybe Bill, but we still know what you are saying. :thumb:

Cheers with the wee dram, :drink: :wine: (Can't stand the fire water personally. :roflmto: )

Jock.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
still have the hater plugs disconnected very could when I went out to her after taking wee man to school started first turn of the key think there is plenty of compression there::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back