SFR FON Access 2018 (1 Viewer)

Jan 17, 2014
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1977
SFR seem to have a habit of redesigning their FON access website to deliberately hide the method of connecting to a FON access point if you are not a SFR customer. This year (July 2018) their front screen is like this...

Broken Link Removed

Click where shown and follow the log-in instructions.

Personally as a BT customer I have to use my BT email address and the password that I associated with that NOT one that I now have allocated for my BT Account access which seems to work OK for FON access in the UK.

Wonders of modern communications!!

Rod

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I have a Fon router so I can connect to Fon connections had some great connections until this year. Like you say SFR redesign there interface page every year to try and put you off. This year was the first time I've not been able to connect to a French Fon. Every connection I've had when I click the link I get a 404 page not found error.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
rod_vw
Jan 17, 2014
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1977
At present I am using just a PC as I have corrupted my iBoost (Adam has kindly offered to re-install the software for me) but sat here in the sun at Treteau there is a FON access point which allows me access as above without any problem and at reasonable speed.

Rod

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back