"SEX".........Forewarned and all that.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Now I have your attention.... :giggler: :doh:

Let it be known that Tuesday 21st August.. Me & her are going on holiday "Again".. but Daisy is not coming.... She is guarding Paul & Angela....:Grin:

So.....We are leaving the place in their capable hands .... any requests/enquiries regarding stopping at our CL.... MUST be made to =

Drum roll
th
... @Badknee = Paul & Angela... by PM/Conversation... (Unless Paul want`s to put his mobile on this thread..)

We have a few guests staying (From Web Site`s) over this week, so if you fancy annoying them.(please..:giggler: :winky:) ... get your name down.... It`s the August Bank Holiday weekend.. (y)

Thanks
Maurice & Judy.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Don't you listen to that @old-mo geezer, what happened was this. We were down to see Judy and Daisy a week or so ago and Daisy begged me to look after her as she was sick and tired of Mo practicing his crap jokes on her. Judy had threatened him with divorce if he ever tried practicing them on her so he's off to some rally or other where there will be lots of unsuspecting motorhome owners that he can earbash.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Unfortunately when we organised the Pershore Plum Festival, I was naive, inexperienced, nay, innocent.

I accepted names for the event at face value.

Guess who will have to listen to Old-Mo's jokes for a whole week starting on Tuesday 21st.

I am older (It must have been listening to those jokes when we visited Weston) and much wiser now.

PS. Now that it is public knowledge that he is coming to Pershore I will not accept cancellations based on his attendance.

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Unfortunately when we organised the Pershore Plum Festival, I was naive, inexperienced, nay, innocent

PS. Now that it is public knowledge that he is coming to Pershore I will not accept cancellations based on his attendance.

Knowing this, can we cancel even though we won’t be there, just to make sure. Thanks. :Eeek: :gum:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Unfortunately when we organised the Pershore Plum Festival, I was naive, inexperienced, nay, innocent.

Guess who will have to listen to Old-Mo's jokes for a whole week starting on Tuesday 21st.

I am older (It must have been listening to those jokes when we visited Weston) and much wiser now.

I was just about to ask if we could get a full refund in light of the above information.
You advertised the rally as relaxing, surely that is in contravention of trades description ;):)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003

There are a few on the waiting list that may not agree but 'cancel because the 'Mo' is about, I know people that will pay good money to Charity to (not) see the infamous (sorry Judy) MANKINI :Eeek:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
There are a few on the waiting list that may not agree but 'cancel because the 'Mo' is about, I know people that will pay good money to Charity to (not) see the infamous (sorry Judy) MANKINI :Eeek:
There are many people who would pay good money not to hear Mo's crap jokes never mind his mankini! :LOL:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Blimey they've let 'im loose. Good job I'm overseas.

I was going to say I'm abroad but someone would work a joke into that! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Gentle reminder.... 4 days and we is orft...

@Badknee Thinks he is coming here to sit around and enjoy himself.... :RollEyes:

Well surprise, surprise we have a few booked in for the bank holiday weekend...

Could do with a couple of late arrivals.. (Sort of Midnight`ish.. :giggler:)

(y)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Gentle reminder.... 4 days and we is orft...

@Badknee Thinks he is coming here to sit around and enjoy himself.... :RollEyes:

Well surprise, surprise we have a few booked in for the bank holiday weekend...

Could do with a couple of late arrivals.. (Sort of Midnight`ish.. :giggler:)

(y)
Pfft, I’m bringing a big chain and padlock and a “For Sale vacant possession” sign and if I get tucked away on that pitch behind the hedge nobody will know I’m there. :moon2:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Only 1 spot/pitch left for Saturday 25th... (y)

I do hope who ever joins the other four lovely people/Units are obnoxious sod`s....

Just to keep @Badknee "HAPPY".......:wink: :rofl:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Oh dear, it seems like I’m going to have a bat flattery. I may not be able to help, what a shame. :sneaky:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Final reminder..... :D

Please treat the new owner (Temporary)... :hugs:

With the respect he deserves.. :notworthy2:

e4ca584588f879528496fc937612674e.jpg

:dance2: :rofl: :rofl:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Final reminder..... :D

Please treat the new owner (Temporary)... :hugs:

With the respect he deserves.. :notworthy2:

e4ca584588f879528496fc937612674e.jpg

:dance2: :rofl: :rofl:
Shush you, I’m doing it for Judy and Daisy not you you miserable old bugger :moon2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back