Sevilla (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
For those contemplating a visit to Sevilla here is a link to a blog by a very nice young English lady who lives in Triana and works as a technical translator.

We met her in March this year in a bar called Los Golondrinas in Triana which is our favourite bar and barrio in Sevilla, a city that we have visited many times and will continue to do so.

For authentic information on Sevillano and Andalucian culture this blog is excellent.

http://becomingsevillana.blogspot.co.uk/

DocHoliday

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
5 years
It's a great city. I stayed for several months at Puerto Gelves (a marina). It's cheap if you stay for a long time because you can park amongst the boats in the yard (elec. available). On short stays you park near the pier and that's something like 12 Euro a night I think. Facilities are basic - black waste goes down the loo. But there is a washing machine.

mrhappydog

Free Member
Dec 30, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner IT728G
Exp
Where is good and safe to stop in Sevilla please? Have the big dog in photo so bus is out so walking distance of centre please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, there is a motor aire about a 15 minute walk from the big park with the plaza in it, very safe behind a barrier with security, I will ask Janie for more details after dinner, unless someone else has the coordinates.:LOL:
Great city. (y) Bob.

Found it.

37.36239N
5.99452W
Avenisda Garcida de Morato S/N 41011 Sevilla.

Come out of the parking, turn right, over the bridge turn left and you have a park on the left and its the one on the right you want through the park heading left into the city.

Last edited:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Sevilla used to be the capital of Spain and still feels like it. We were there recently and it was my favourite city destination. It's very well set up for cyclists.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Just found the web site, as I said very safe, also have electric if you need it, but although there is a shower in each toilet we used our own, there is WiFi but not very good.

Broken Link Removed

(y) Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Where is good and safe to stop in Sevilla please? Have the big dog in photo so bus is out so walking distance of centre please
It was very busy when we were there and I expect it is always like that. Need to get in early in the day if you want to see the main attractions - but you will have to leave Beethoven behind!

mrhappydog

Free Member
Dec 30, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner IT728G
Exp
Bob. The website you gave me is different to the lat and long. Are these 2 different places?

John
Or maybe I should have not had that extra glass tonight

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back