SERVICING where? when new (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
HI Another point to bear in mind when buying new is where will get serviced!!! and repaired near you? I CAME across this when i bought my 1st van from donn amotts derby they did the habitation side but not the fiat! and fiat dealers where thin on the ground in leicester, the nearest was coventry:Doh: allthough ford and slater at leicester now do FIAT recalls and servicing , so tip when buying new find your fiat / or other make dealer and make sure there workshop do motorhomes just because its got a fiat sign doesnt mean they do motorhomes it wouldnt be a bad idea to have a list and region guide for MOT and servicing on HERE

ray:Smile:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Tried the local Ford and Slater... it was cheaper to travel 45miles to Brownhills... but not for the hab side, locally less than half B'hills...

Result!

Upvote 0

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Had this problem with a caravan. Got a great deal at a show but had to drive hundreds of miles for a service.

Not recommended.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Not just motorhomes and caravans. I had the same problem with that crappy E Class Merc I had they shut down the local dealer and built a mega-one 100 miles away. Mind you their cars are so bad they should take em all back to Germany

Sorry off topic. :Blush::Blush:

Upvote 0

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Not just motorhomes and caravans. I had the same problem with that crappy E Class Merc I had they shut down the local dealer and built a mega-one 100 miles away. Mind you their cars are so bad they should take em all back to Germany

Sorry off topic. :Blush::Blush:

What you driving now Ror?

Upvote 0

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Nissan Pathfinder
I managed to partx the junky Merc for an x demonstrator.
Turbo Diesel seems ok plenty of power 29 mpg average. Rides a bit harsh build quality is ok except the interior which is a bit cheap ok for the price though. Takes a bit of parking sometimes it's massive.
Good buy used, year old £10k off new price plus the extras as an x demo.

019-2.jpg

Upvote 0

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Nissan Pathfinder
I managed to partx the junky Merc for an x demonstrator.
Turbo Diesel seems ok plenty of power 29 mpg average. Rides a bit harsh build quality is ok except the interior which is a bit cheap ok for the price though. Takes a bit of parking sometimes it's massive.
Good buy used, year old £10k off new price plus the extras as an x demo.

019-2.jpg

Was that including the NUMBER PLATE Ror?:winky:

Upvote 0

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Yes they wouldn't sell him the Y so that why he's abbreviated it to Ror:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

He's going to kill me:boxing:

Upvote 0

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Nah I've had that plate for 25 years gave £40 for it. Put it on one of those number plate sites recently and it was valued at £2100 . Not sure anyone would pay it mind you.

Upvote 0

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Nah I've had that plate for 25 years gave £40 for it. Put it on one of those number plate sites recently and it was valued at £2100 . Not sure anyone would pay it mind you.

A guy named ROR might.:RollEyes:

Now you need one for JAN :winky:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back