Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
today i need to get my fridge out as it's having problems lighting on gas,now i know that it need's a service,ie cleaning out the crud that fall's down the flue,and the jet might need cleaning,me being an organised sort of guy iv sorted the tools out to complete my mission,ie axe,bow saw,chainsaw if i hit a tough bit.tube of gas seal,and a lump hammer:thumb:
can you think of any other tools i might need to complete this task:thumb:
also now i seem to have my tools together,if any member needs work done on there vans pm me:thumb:
pic's later :thumb:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
well!! getting the fridge out took all of ten mins:thumb:,sourcing part for fridge,all day:cry:and i still to got wait:Sad:
so no gas on fridge at the moment, but a slim promise that part will arrive before thurs or before we leave for malvern.:shout:
no part,no fridge,no malvern:Angry:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
well!! getting the fridge out took all of ten mins:thumb:,sourcing part for fridge,all day:cry:and i still to got wait:Sad:
so no gas on fridge at the moment, but a slim promise that part will arrive before thurs or before we leave for malvern.:shout:
no part,no fridge,no malvern:Angry:

maybe you could have got a part at malvern.

anyhow if its working on 12 volt and mains get some of those freezer blocks and stick them in it and if you need to chill your beer fill a tub with ice cubes and stick it in the fridge
it will keep it cold for a day or so:thumb::thumb::thumb:

im sure in a dire emergency another funster would happily put your beer in their fridge to keep it cold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :thumb:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
maybe you could have got a part at malvern.

anyhow if its working on 12 volt and mains get some of those freezer blocks and stick them in it and if you need to chill your beer fill a tub with ice cubes and stick it in the fridge
it will keep it cold for a day or so:thumb::thumb::thumb:

im sure in a dire emergency another funster would happily put your beer in their fridge to keep it cold :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :thumb:
i could just run a genny all day and run it on 230v,as for getting the part at malvern, who know's they might have one:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
managed to track the part needed for my fridge(jacobs burner) but its 115 miles away:cry:so thats a no no:Sad:cant be arsed driveing 230 miles:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back