LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
September what a treat it was the difference the beautiful weather made took our motorhoming to a new direction for Autum sitting in the evenings outside the van in candle light, going for walks without thinking will it rain.

Just put a smile on my face, what did you do in September.

(Thought a nice cheerful motorhome thread would be nice for a little escape ) :Smile:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Lots of "firsts" for us in September.....first motorhome purchase, first meet, first time to Lincoln MH show.
Looking forward to seconds, thirds and fourths etc! :winky:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
In the first half of the month we were constrained by appointments but that did mean I had time to catch up on the gardening in between. We were able to enjoy 6 nights based in Oldham and a couple of nights at St Fagans between the 20th and 28th though.

Only another couple of weeks before we have two more weekends away :)

Nov 13, 2013
Bideford, Devon
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessora 487
Exp
since 2011
Fantastic month here in North Devon. Played a lot of golf. Time for a few days away. NEC show via Caen , Le Touquet, Tunnel, etc. looks like we might need a mac!

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
A gorgeous long weekend with some beautiful people on a strange little Island in Wales, a beer festival in a stunning little spot in Wiltshire, a long awaited visit to Bletchley Park, an ice cream looking out at the Windfarm at Skeggie, a tour through the Lincolnshire Wolds, a BLAST at Luncoln and three wonderful days in the Lakes. Including Britstops, CLs and a pretty stupendous uke purchase along the way (uke bashers - these are the smileys you are looking for :doh::swear2: Tee hee). All in all Carol, a supercallifragilistic September!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Our twins had their 18th birthday, or eldest had his 20th, Ralph had his 48th, my 1st nephew was born. We went on overnight trips in the Motorhome to Scarborough ,York , Pickering, Cleethorpes, Dalby forest, and West Stockwith .

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We had Martin on crutches for some of it but we still managed a girly weekend in cardiff, beer festival with the lovely Cliff and Ger, wonderful meet at pembrey. Sons back to college, my grandmother poorly for most so the motorhome has been a refuge and a godsend. (Gosh didn't think as a reluctant motorhomer I'd ever say that, it must be growing on me!)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
We had a wonderful (mostly!) 10 days at Hillhead CC site near Brixham, Devon sandwiched between stop-overs in Tewkesbury.

Sitting on the prom at Paington, riding the big wheel at Torquay, pottering around Dartmouth - all without jumpers and coats.

What a treat! :)

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
Two weeks in Wales,one on the Gower and one in Pembrokeshire and it did not rain at all! Is this a record.

All very nice

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Used our new to us van every weekend and most eves I sat in it tinkering most eves too. My wife arranged new bedding and organised the drawers and cupboards making her mark on it. I would be away in it right now but had an op Tuesday so can't drive but I'll be OK next weekend and I'm on my way across the water Nov 1st. So sept was fantastic as was the whole year for us in many ways especially my Daughter giving me my first grandchild. Happy happy days

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Brilliant month. Lovely ten days in Heaven, fun weekend (mostly) at Lincoln, amazing new friends (and old) ..... even the butterflies are still putting on a show in the garden... :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back