Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi all
Heading to France/Spain early September
Plymouth to Roscoff not in a rush ,may stick my bonnet in at twin lakes as my route goes nearby
Possibly meeting up with one other funster .
Anybody else going that way ?
Then heading loosely towards the sompot tunnel on route to the costas , perhaps meet up with others down there
Whatever ,safe travels

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi all
Heading to France/Spain early September
Plymouth to Roscoff not in a rush ,may stick my bonnet in at twin lakes as my route goes nearby
Possibly meeting up with one other funster .
Anybody else going that way ?
Then heading loosely towards the sompot tunnel on route to the costas , perhaps meet up with others down there
Whatever ,safe travels
Yeah we are booked on the tunnel 8 sept for five week France tour(y):)

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Off to France early September too, got the Eurotunnel booked for the outbound journey, will book the return when we feel like it..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 5, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbies
End of Sept, Poole to Cherbourg heading for Mont St Michel, then Bordeaux. Hug the coast to Portugal, down to Gib for a bit of shopping and see the Apes. Then head for the Costas. Decision then will be made where to spend Christmas/New Year. Costas/French Riviera/Italy. No point planning too far ahead, we've to be back for a wedding July 2018 :roflmto:

Last edited:

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Will be mooching about the Loire and. Brittany during Sept.and October ,not sure where after that . So at Bayeaux,Nantes twin lakes ,parc verger and Chaumont sur loire . Then ????????

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Will be mooching about the Loire and. Brittany during Sept.and October ,not sure where after that . So at Bayeaux,Nantes twin lakes ,parc verger and Chaumont sur loire . Then ????????
Yeah we are hoping to take in twin lakes again at some point, not booked.(y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We are chunneling on the 24th August and spending the first few days on a site near st Malo then cruising down close to twin lakes and the Atlantic coast towards Spain and crossing the border an heading down to Calpe, after that I suspect we will be heading further down into Spain and possibly Portugal so please stay in touch, it would be good to bump into you as you put it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back