Rally [Sep 25, 2015] 26 - 27 Sept 2015 Pembery Country Park (Pembrey Country Park) (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
chisboyo can you supply maps for our city funsters who go into the woods and get lost picking berrys no street names mc donalds or starbucks only trees l o l
Next year we will have some very long reels of string tied to the bar so they can safely go into the woods and find their way back, wouldn't like them to get 'turked' in the woods or even stray onto the bombing range :Eeek:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Can you pencil me in as a maybe please really want to join you but not sure about the date yet thanks

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
No list of attenders being made as yet
I just wanted to get some idea of numbers so that I could book the site
I may be able to increase the number of attendees, but before I do offers of assistance to run the meet will be needed as we cannot do it on our own
As member of Motorhome Fun I believe that the members themselves should not just be 'attenders' but be part of the whole in whatever way they are able.
Motorhome Fun is a great club and for just £10 a year is fantastic value, none of the rally marshals are paid or gain in any way for organising get togethers, so come on and join in the FUN

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Chris, would dearly love to help but with me working it means we can only arrive late Friday night as we have to come from Gloucester. Also have to leave reasonably early on the Sunday. Let me know if there is anything we can do within those times though!

All for one, and one for ALL! :cheers:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
No list of attenders being made as yet
I just wanted to get some idea of numbers so that I could book the site
I may be able to increase the number of attendees, but before I do offers of assistance to run the meet will be needed as we cannot do it on our own
As member of Motorhome Fun I believe that the members themselves should not just be 'attenders' but be part of the whole in whatever way they are able.
Motorhome Fun is a great club and for just £10 a year is fantastic value, none of the rally marshals are paid or gain in any way for organising get togethers, so come on and join in the FUN

Bugger off. No help from me!
I want to arrive, put my feet up, be attended and waited on by you!:eek: Fetch my water, dump my 'second user' red wine, be transported to the race track, I want all of the engineering displays to parade slowly past my van so I can see them without too much effort, you can transport me to the toboggan run so I don't tire on the way, then I wish to be fed but not by Mousy because she brings too much 'food of the devil'. For entertainment I want SwanseaJack to tell jokes but not the ones from last year;) or were they from the year before:D

I suspect the answer to be a categoric no...........ah well I tried:LOL:

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Phil
For a priceless one such as you, nothing is too much trouble :)

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Chris , if we can help just give us a shout but wont be there till tea time.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Chris, we would be happy to marshal with Mr and Mrs Mousy if that would help you, or whatever you want us to do is fine by us.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Happy to assist if required by the way.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Chris, we would be happy to marshal with Mr and Mrs Mousy if that would help you, or whatever you want us to do is fine by us.

That made me laugh out loud...it's the image of Martin and cliff marshalling like the chuckle brothers.."to me, to you, to me," with loads of motorhomes!

There you go Chris you've got yourself 4 marshals. I can give cliff a testimonial he got us up on our levellers.

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
I have to say that I am discomknockarated by the response and offers of help
Thanks everyone, The last one was good, the next one will be great
We have the opportunity to extend the rally for a few extra days if we want ,
AT THE RALLY PRICE OF £10 NIGHT
Just to let you know, the caravan club are holding a rally in the park on the same date and charge, I am told, £14 a night plus an additional rally fee. The public camping areas are charged at £17 at night
SO IS FUN A BARGAIN or WHAT!!!!!
How about some suggestions of what we can get up to (keep it clean please)
I was thinking someone could organise a Onesy /pajama party, combined with american supper
Remember, if you suggest something, you have to organise it !!! this really is a DIY rally
Do we really want music ? If so I would have to get permission from the park organisers
I had so many comments at the last rally that it was nice not to have music as it gave people chance to chatter and get to know each other, Judging by the laughter, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves without it.
If there are lots of suggestions we will sort out the ones that are reasonably clean and legal then set up a programme form there

Happy Daze
Chris N Liz

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Last years activities sounded good
cycling walking ski slope sea looking forward to it I know its a long time untill then but how nice to have something to look forward to through the long dark winter then after easter it will fly by .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back