Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Oh Dear......I fear age is catching up with me too quickly.

My daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids stayed with us last night and as I didn't have a room free they were happy to sleep in the motorhome overnight. Our motorhome is sitting on pitch on my CL. When they put the granddaughters milk in the fridge when going to bed it seemed the fridge was not working. I said all should be working as on EHU. Tried all the fuses but as it was late and dark said will check it out in the morning.

When they came to the house in the morning said that the microwave would not come on when heating G/D's bottle during the night. Damn I thought ....maybe a major electrical problem. After breakfasts a bolt of inspiration hit me........maybe the EHU plug was not pushed fully home. Said I would go and check.

:Blush::Blush::Blush: When I got to the M/H....no wonder there was no electric........there was no hook up. On checking, lead all rolled up in locker. I had put it away after moving M/H and cutting grass last week.

Only good point is that at least I now remember putting the lead away.......so not Alzheimer's ..........YET !!
...:Eeek:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Think you could be losing it :help::help:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER