Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
Does 'start a conversation' on someone's profile mean the same as sending a private message on this new version of the site? Just thought I'd check before sending a one to one message. Don't want to add it to a public forum - realise that this sounds much more exciting than it really is. ;)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Don't want to add it to a public forum - realise that this sounds much more exciting than it really is. ;)
Oooooo rrrrrrr go on spill the beans!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
@Mags52 PLEASE BE CAREFUL. go into INBOX and do it that way..... I sent a couple of private messages ... which are not private .. by going into someones profile but I can't remember how it happened now .. I will see if I can check it.

What I mean is 'Profile posts' are not the same thing as Inbox Conversations.. I think.

If you want to check go to my profile, click on Profile posts and see if you can see the messages sent to me this way in error .. :)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Darn it.... was soooo wondering what it is like to have a toy boy :)
How many PMs have you now received in the last couple of hours then!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
s
@Mags52 PLEASE BE CAREFUL. go into INBOX and do it that way..... I sent a couple of private messages ... which are not private .. by going into someones profile but I can't remember how it happened now .. I will see if I can check it.

What I mean is 'Profile posts' are not the same thing as Inbox Conversations.. I think.

If you want to check go to my profile, click on Profile posts and see if you can see the messages sent to me this way in error .. :)

@movan Joy , you have used the "status" in the profile , which is completly different . I have started a thread about this

Here it is :
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/pms-and-status.105542/

I have seen Runrig (Sheila) is making the same mistake .
I keep sending PMs to people giving their details there, so seen by everyone out there, but can't spend my whole day doing this !

In fact I'm a foreigner , and I don't understand why people don't get STATUS 's meaning in their own language (Mood, what you're doing ...etc...), unless of course you just answer without knowing what you're doing!

In fact I think it should be written in HUGE letters before you can even post when you subscribe. Just my thoughts...

Amicalement,

Frankie:)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back