Semi Air - Midlands (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail F70
Hi folks, we've got to up plate the MH, no real drama other than finding someone to fit semi-air for us so that we can tell SVT.

I've done some googling - but seems to be a dearth of fitters in our area (Stratford upon Avon area), unless my search terms are all wrong of course.
I am guessing that any van suspension place could do it, any ideas on either the correct terms or recommendations for fitters?

Van is Transit based.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi folks, we've got to up plate the MH, no real drama other than finding someone to fit semi-air for us so that we can tell SVT.

I've done some googling - but seems to be a dearth of fitters in our area (Stratford upon Avon area), unless my search terms are all wrong of course.
I am guessing that any van suspension place could do it, any ideas on either the correct terms or recommendations for fitters?

Van is Transit based.
I'm happy to recommend AS AirSuspension near Warrington having had them fit 3 motorhomes for us.

Mar 31, 2014
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK
Funster No
MH
BUCCANEER CARAVEL
Exp
SINCE 1975
Hi,I fitted air assist to my Transit based motorhome.bought a kit off eBay!fitted to stop bodyroll and make vehicle more stable when overtaking lorries etc.Certainly worksšŸ˜Š.any competent person with mechanical experience should be able to fit!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sitesurfer
May 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail F70
Just to report back on this post, I had Dave Newell fit the airbags for us, it has dramatically improved the ride of the van (and of course allowed us to up plate) and I would like to endorse his services and installation. He was extremely efficient and ensured that we were completely up to speed prior to departing with the vehicle.

He took great care to get the right bit of kit for the van and his price was as good as anywhere else, a top service.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back