Selling our van. Warranty question (1 Viewer)

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
Hi all we are going to be putting our carthago up for private sale soon, forecourt sales of the same van with age and mileage seem to be going for around £96,000 so I’m thinking around 89k. I know the dealer van will come with a service, hab service and warranty.

So my question is would it be worth offering it with one of these third party warranty or am I just better off doing a deal with someon? I’m concerned people may think I’m a dealer, which I’m not far from it I hate dealers they just rip off the seller and the buyer.
Thanks

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Might be better off enquiring what so of warranty would suit obtain an application form and pass the details on to the purchaser. That will let them deal direct keep you out of the loop. If the buyer has a potential saving of £7000 they could take there own arrant out. Though weather that would only cover the mechanical side? From experience dealers warranties on used van is about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Got a feeling I read somewhere on the forum that private individuals can’t pass on warranties?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back