Selling my virtually new RoRo trailer (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just about to put this in the advert section...

I have just bought and paid for a trailer for the Smarty.
As it has a solid base and is quite small I can use it for bikes too, so I now no longer need the RoRo I bought last year

Broken Link Removed

I have all the documents, the warranty etc, it comes with a spare wheel ( new ).
Cost In excess of £850 .. It has done three trips with the Bird on the back, and 2 with the BMW1200GS on it.
It is extremely well made, very light and extremely stable when being towed

Loads up REAL easy ( release the bolt and catch pin, lift the handle and the bed drops to the floor. Roll the bike on and in to the front wheel holder and the bike will just stand there.
Pull the handle back down, slot the pin back in, slide the rear wheel holder in place and thats about it.. I do use a couple of straps which I will include.

Looking for £650 or extremely close offer ( or maybe swap it for something interesting like an older trail bike ( road legal, minimum of 250cc ).. Willing to chuck some lolly your way for the right bike .. But anything interesting would be considered

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILajMExVY5Q"]Roll On - Roll Off Motorcycle Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
clever bit of kit,I have similar but works with air suspension.

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Must admit it is without doubt the BEST bike trailer I have ever had. Not cheap bot so easy to load on my own, so light and sturdy too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back