Selling motorhome ( trade price )

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by The Kar-Mann, Mar 12, 2009.

1. The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Ratings:
    +0
    Due to ill health I have to sell my 58 plate Karmann ontario 670 four berth motorhome. Made by euromobile see link Karmann Mobil Motorhomes | Colorado | Davis | Ontario | Colorado RS
    I paid £51600k for it in Oct 08 I am looking to sell at the trade price I have to buy a static caravan asap so pm me if interested this van is winterised double floored silver in colour and only the price of a C I
    Full Add to follow.
    Sorry I can't upload photos at the moment but could email more if needed.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +35,407
    I used to own a Karmann Mississippi and can vouch for the quality and finish.. it's built to a high standard from a respected German constructor .. being fully winterised this van is ideal for winter ski trips.. even the luton bed has hot air ducts under the mattress.. !

If I were looking for this class and size of van Karmann would be top of the list, good luck with your sale.

Jim

3. The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I am only selling due to ill health I have tried to upload some photos to an album don't now if its worked yet.
    It realy is a great van and at the price I'm looking for is a bargain.
    Thanks Andrew:thumb: