Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
I thought I would throw this bargain up on here for anyone near to Nottingham that may be interested.

Almost new Baby Weber gas BBQ for LP gas, complete with legs and an additional temp gauge that I fitted. I love it, but practically it's just a bit to big for the two of us and I'm going to go for a smaller Cadac Safari Chef.

If anyone is interested it's yours for £50 on collection from Beeston area in Notts.

Dave

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Good barbie at a giveaway price ... if I lived closer I'd have it ..

before you buy a Cadac are you sure it's what you need / want .. bear in mind it's a grill, not a barbi.
Weber do a gas version of their Go Anywhere that is very compact .

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
If you like the Weber you'll probably be disappointed with the Cadac ours is a bird table in the garden now we hated it.
Bought a Campingaz BBQ from Go Outdoors it's brilliant much much better than Cadac. Go Outdoors do their own BBQ and get good reviews and a lot cheaper too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
We have the small Cadac that runs off HP canister gas, got it a few years ago when Tesco got the price wrong and were selling them nationwide for about £12! It's been used a lot, mostly when we cook something fishy and don't want the van smelling of mackerel for a week! It's ok, but as you say Forestboy, not as good.

The Weber is brill, but we don't have big access doors on the Hymer B544 so I have to lug it in and out from inside, that's a pain so it doesn't get made good enough use of.

I could always change the van for one with a garage...sadly Ginny thinks that's a bit excessive!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
. bear in mind it's a grill, not a barbi.

In BBQ mode the meat is cooked by direct spread hot gasses from below, not how I'd describe a grill.

Then there is the griddle top and Wok.

Excellent piece of kit. The similar one with the screw on tank is a waste of space, not enough heat and even the low pressure one fails in windy conditions without a wind shield.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
If you like charcoal bbq’s the Webber Go Anywhere is brill. Ok it’s not the biggest grill, but it’s fine for four people and takes up less space in the van than a round one, plus using the lid allows you to smoke and roast too.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
If you like charcoal bbq’s the Webber Go Anywhere is brill. Ok it’s not the biggest grill, but it’s fine for four people and takes up less space in the van than a round one, plus using the lid allows you to smoke and roast too.

(y)(y) Now there's a funny thing. I have only recently bought a Weber Go Anywhere, it's FANTASTIC :D without a doubt, the best (portable) barbecue I have ever owned.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
I thought I would throw this bargain up on here for anyone near to Nottingham that may be interested.

Almost new Baby Weber gas BBQ for LP gas, complete with legs and an additional temp gauge that I fitted. I love it, but practically it's just a bit to big for the two of us and I'm going to go for a smaller Cadac Safari Chef.

If anyone is interested it's yours for £50 on collection from Beeston area in Notts.

Dave
Me please Dave - can collect from Beeston on Monday afternoon if that's OK.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back