Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Biggleswade
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2011
We have just bought a book fromVicarious Books and can't make head nor tail of it.:Sad. They said that although it's in German, it is easy to follow using the key. Does anyone have any advice (apart from learning German). ::bigsmile:
Sue

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We have just bought a book fromVicarious Books and can't make head nor tail of it.:Sad. They said that although it's in German, it is easy to follow using the key. Does anyone have any advice (apart from learning German). ::bigsmile:
Sue

Do you mean the Bord Atlas ....Reise Mobil..... German Stellplatze guide Aires in Germany, France, Spain,and many other countries

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
If yes...look at the top for the flag of the country you require. ..or on page 1.....it all seems ok.. I have it in front of me

Mel

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Index at the front.......symbols at the back....you will need a sat nav...set your sat nav to the coordination's the book is using...after first one or two sites you will be a professional.

Mel

OP
OP
S

Sueang

Free Member
Aug 27, 2012
Biggleswade
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 2011
I have had another go and got family to look with me. So with your help and theirs I think I may have got there. I'll keep trying.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back