Jinky Jim

Free Member
Banned
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Squirting water is hardly physical abuse, nor was my post an instruction

Rule one is "be nice" calling some petulant and pig ignorant isn't in the spirit of rule one, but as I said, I'll ignore it as it doesn't bother me as I can see your overwrought with the thought of some one squirting a dog with a water pistol
Ok, so if I come across and throw a bucket of water over you, there’s no problem and I’ve not physically attacked you…..fine, glad to hear that…

Jinky Jim

Free Member
Banned
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Looks like me against some of the Motorhome fraternity, in trying to give dogs support……shoot the owners by all means but leave the poor pooch’s alone😁

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Looks like me against some of the Motorhome fraternity, in trying to give dogs support

What a hero.

1625840897034.png

OP
OP
BASA47
Sep 18, 2011
Coventry. England
Funster No
MH
Bessacar
Exp
Since 2009
Firstly I would like to welcome "davegray" or is it "Mr Angry" to the forum and what a introduction. Secondly are "davegray" and "Jinky Jim" one and the same person, a split personality or from the same family, which ever one you are or not you do seem a bit tetchy

Mr Angry sorry "davegray" or "Jinky Jim", if you had read the majority of the post on this matter, you would have seen the majority have actually blamed the owners and not the dogs. Come on don't attack people for having different opinions.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
Firstly I would like to welcome "davegray" or is it "Mr Angry" to the forum and what a introduction. Secondly are "davegray" and "Jinky Jim" one and the same person, a split personality or from the same family, which ever one you are or not you do seem a bit tetchy

Mr Angry sorry "davegray" or "Jinky Jim", if you had read the majority of the post on this matter, you would have seen the majority have actually blamed the owners and not the dogs. Come on don't attack people for having different opinions.

Maybe inelegantly, all they did was remind us not to target the dogs - except if under actual attack 🤔

Janecambridge

Free Member
Jan 14, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
3months
“You don't seem to be concerned about the other farm animals or natural wildlife, some of it microscopic, any number of which can be guaranteed to have exercised their natural bodily functions or to have been or be in the course of rotting away on just about any area of grass you can think about at any given time.”

They don’t contain Toxocariasis.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BASA47
Sep 18, 2011
Coventry. England
Funster No
MH
Bessacar
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry "Janecambridge" the subject is about "Selfish/Ignorant Dog Owners", Ive not had many farm animals or even natural wildlife crapping on my pitch whilst on a lead with their owners.
I respect your point on the natural habitat its very important that we are aware of the impact we humans have on it.

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
Nor does dog urine, and my dog "peeing" on grass was what what you actually criticised. The larvae are passed in the faeces of infected dogs, cats and foxes and can be carried from place to place by insects. I can't do anything about cats, foxes or insects, but I've already explained that the purpose of training my dogs in that respect was to ensure that they wouldn't go unexpectedly in areas where I didn't want them to, such as where children play or urbanised surfaces where people walk. My dogs were regularly wormed too.

Anyway, they are all long dead now, so they shouldn't bother you any more.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Nor does dog urine, and my dog "peeing" on grass was what what you actually criticised. The larvae are passed in the faeces of infected dogs, cats and foxes and can be carried from place to place by insects. I can't do anything about cats, foxes or insects, but I've already explained that the purpose of training my dogs in that respect was to ensure that they wouldn't go unexpectedly in areas where I didn't want them to, such as where children play or urbanised surfaces where people walk. My dogs were regularly wormed too.

Anyway, they are all long dead now, so they shouldn't bother you any more.
Some people just don’t like dogs. I don’t really have a problem with that. I just don’t want to have anything to do with those people.
I much prefer the company of dogs to the vast majority of people. I hope I never have the misfortune to be pitched next to people that don’t like dogs. They do have the option of using sites that don’t allow dogs which would probably be for the best.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Van
Exp
18 years
The world, as I know it, stays the same...

Hanging out with motorhomers in the real world over the years, I have noticed that most "inter vanner" disputes don't involve generators or solar panel outputs or the best route to somewhere or BBQ smoke or EHU cables or sat dishes or errant girlfriends/boyfriends.

The most common disputes seem to be over dogs.

Just an observation.

JJ :cool:
You forgot toilet cassette emptying? Just saying;)

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
“You don't seem to be concerned about the other farm animals or natural wildlife, some of it microscopic, any number of which can be guaranteed to have exercised their natural bodily functions or to have been or be in the course of rotting away on just about any area of grass you can think about at any given time.”

Are you saying anybody is welcome to have a dump on the pitch you occupy?

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
Some people just don’t like dogs. I don’t really have a problem with that. I just don’t want to have anything to do with those people.
I much prefer the company of dogs to the vast majority of people. I hope I never have the misfortune to be pitched next to people that don’t like dogs. They do have the option of using sites that don’t allow dogs which would probably be for the best.
Some, as in my case, are allergic to dogs. Don’t assume we are all polarised into loving or hating dogs, or dog owners. Equally don’t assume we want to adopt your dog uninvited which seems the main issue here. Respect other people’s spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back