Seitz rooflight screw covers (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I Have a Seitz roof light I think it may be call a skyview it's the big panoramic curved Auto-trail jobbie. The fixing scews for the internal surround go through what looks like a white plastic tophat and then is blanked off with a circular plastic disc once the screw is tightened. Does anyone know where I can get some? The problem is one of the screws has sheared off so I need to take the surround of and the only way to get the blanks out is to dig them out which is going to damage them. Been all over the Internet and can't find any.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
This the kind of thing you're looking for?

Probably not as you'll have checked there!
Photo might help.

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Gellyneck, no not at all they are made of hard white/cream plastic, think off a top hat the brim being about 20mm wide and the bit that goes up about 6mm high, the top hat bit goes into the surround the screw then goes up though where you head would go then out though the top and the hole where your head goes blanked of with a tapered disc about 6mm across and 3mm deep that's pushed in and the taper giving an interference tight fit once it's all the way in, hence you cant removed them without damage.

I can see where you are coming from though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Found em, camperukonline