LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Oh dear, I do hope they don't get away with that! Scam, scam, scam.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Those prices are ridiculously low.

OP
OP
JimboT

JimboT

Free Member
Nov 6, 2013
Welwyn Garden City
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
does anyone know if this is case and they are clearing all their stock as these might be bargains
thanks
jim

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
"scam"............ This one has £47.995.... in the window and it`s up for £24K....

I think not... :(

$_12.JPG

themountaintiger

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 649C Class
Exp
Since 24th March 2010
If you check, you will see that the majority of motorhomes are listed as half price on ebay, but still full price on their web site. Ive sent them an email to see if they are aware of half price motorhomes and await a response... Ps ive got all my credit cards ready, ability to cash in my share portfolio, raided kiddies piggy banks, just in case its genuine...

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Strange this one, no email address, actual sales address given, must be worth looking at

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
It has to be a scam because there's no way they could have bought them for that price never mind retail them.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
They were selling two of their own Elysians at £145k and £140k and asking for offers. They were on eBay yesterday but are not on today.

Summat stinks

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
The ones running along the bottom seem dear enough

Spanishsteve

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Hymer 578
Exp
I saw these listed tonight and thought the prices were very cheap so looked at their website via google. The vans listed on EBay are different to their stock on their website. The phone number on ebay is listed as in the Dorset area but their website shows them in Doncaster. The phone numbers after the area code are similar.
If you click on the email link on EBay you have to then log in again to EBay when you are already logged in, so it could be a scam to get your log in details etc.
If it sounds too good to be true it normally is.

themountaintiger

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 649C Class
Exp
Since 24th March 2010
Ive got a response. Its obvious to me that RS Motorhomes ebay account has been hacked. Someone else is in control of it. The response I received is as follows:

Thank you for your interest to buy from us,

The car is in excellent condition. The engine and gear box in very good condition.

The price is £22000 including delivery to your address. Price reduced for quick sale, and we have decided to sell it for a lower price because moved our business to Thurso.

Currently we are located in Northern part of United Kingdom, in a beautiful sea-side city Thurso. The payment will be made through eBay and only after you will receive the car, we will receive the payment.

It will take around 2-3 working days until you will receive the car and you will have a 3 days inspection period (so you have 3 days to change your mind and refuse or keep it). Also, we need to know if you have cash in hand because we have many buyers interested in the purchase and don't have time to waste. No offense but if you really want to buy it I will stop communicating with the other interested buyers.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so we can initiate the deal through eBay. You must know that eBay will contact you without any obligation to buy it or fees.

We will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Best Regards

Alison Rowe

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
All the listings appear to have been taken down, what a shame, I was going to do some scambaiting.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back