Free Member
May 16, 2014
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On & off 30yrs?
Sitting at home the other day and someone knocked on the door and when I answered it a chap asked me if I was the owner of the motorhome which was parked on my driveway. He said he was from a company called SECUREITUK.CO.UK and was literally passing through so he thought he would tout for some business. His business is to security mark vehicles against theft and possible theft of accessories fitted to the vehicle. After further discussion (and a quick check on the good old t'inernet) I finally agree to have the vehicle marked. He then proceed to take the equipment from the rear of his car and he then etched (micro-sandblasting) the following items, windscreen, headlights, headlight protectors, wing mirrors, side windows, all the windows on the motorhome, fog lights and even the wheel trims!!! in fact everything that could be stripped out and sold on.

The whole thing only took approx. 30 minutes from start to finish and the cost?? JUST £25.00 and because he did my Ford Focus at the same time he did it all for £40.00!!!!

I can't fault the service or the job that he has done and it is so good I thought I would pass on the information to fellow Funsters. His details are as follows:

www.secureituk.co.uk
secureituk@sky.com
Tel: 07846 437 647

and he also offers this as a mobile service.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Sounds good to me. I've heard of self-etching one's van windows and putting post code/reg number in large letters on the roof (like police cars have) but not heard of something as comprehensive as this.
Good value too!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back