Security camera. (1 Viewer)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
I've just read my post back and can see nothing criticising Univision, just that the installer discount from CCTVkits (a Hikvision re-seller) is much higher than any Univision dealer I've found and CCTVkits back up is fantastic.

If I have inadvertently ruffled you feathers believe me it was not meant.
Apologies for a miswritten post, like yourself I have found the Uniview service support 1st class, regarding discounts the cost is what it is, the suppliers discount to trade and if a cost is lower elsewhere they will match or better it. Its not just the camera or the NVR but ancillaries such as Hard drives I found a Seagate 6TB drive less than half price and they were happy to match it.

Dec 2, 2020
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Talisman
Exp
Camper vans for 20 years until 2020 when we bought our first motorhome
I have the Ring system in the house and 2 camera alarms. I use one attached to my bird nesting box and one inside the MH on the drive. The Ring system is excellent for the money in my opinion, and they are selling the 1st generation off cheaply at the moment as they have just brought out 2nd gen. I would say it is a snip - though you do need to subscribe, as AndyPK said, if you want to be alerted to a break in by phone call. I have had 1st gen for over a year and it has been rock solid, no spurious alarms, so I would say version 1 is a real bargain at the moment.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back