Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
So it is do-able! I was hoping there would be an option close to home but I need to look on it as an opportunity to travel!
As per my posting, I'm sure there will be some places nearer to you in 'Haggisland' that could install an alarm, just like we did, so long as they know what they're doing you shouldn't have any problems - you could try enquiring of local MH dealers who they use.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
As per my posting, I'm sure there will be some places nearer to you in 'Haggisland' that could install an alarm, just like we did, so long as they know what they're doing you shouldn't have any problems - you could try enquiring of local MH dealers who they use.
It's called Scotland Mel, stop being RACIST. :mad::mad::mad:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It's called Scotland Mel, stop being RACIST. :mad::mad::mad:
That is NOT funny ... seeing as we were all joking about Haggis on another thread I decided to call it Haggisland ... it appears that my 'joking' fell on your deaf ears?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
That is NOT funny ... seeing as we were all joking about Haggis on another thread I decided to call it Haggisland ... it appears that my 'joking' fell on your deaf ears?
As you say , On another thread,give it a rest. (n)
And interesting how you put joking in brackets. o_O

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
As you say , On another thread,give it a rest. (n)
And interesting how you put joking in brackets. o_O
Well pardon me for joking .... you don't see me calling anyone 'racist' when they poke fun at Hull do you now (where I was born) ... not sure what's upsetting you but I don't think it was me so you might be better off tackling the person who has really annoyed you and leave me alone.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Well pardon me for joking .... you don't see me calling anyone 'racist' when they poke fun at Hull do you now (where I was born) ... not sure what's upsetting you but I don't think it was me so you might be better off tackling the person who has really annoyed you and leave me alone.
It was the term Haggisland that annoyed me so have got the right person,don't have a problem with anyone from Hull or anywhere else in Britain. In fact we have friends that live in Hull, @scotzsue

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
It was the term Haggisland that annoyed me so have got the right person,don't have a problem with anyone from Hull or anywhere else in Britain. In fact we have friends that live in Hull, @scotzsue
And what is wrong with Haggisland? That's where haggis run wild isn't it?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Oops no smileys Mel ! That speaks a thousand words.
I didn't think a smilie would make any difference to you but if you want one how about this: :p

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Now now you two, getting too old to hold the jackets. ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back