Secure storage required. (1 Viewer)

Aug 13, 2016
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starquest
Exp
Does anyone know of any storage facility that has spaces in or near Warwickshire, Leicestershire or Northamptonshire? I have phoned all the ones on CoSSOA with no joy. We pick up our Autocruise Starquest next Friday (so excited) and will be using it until Bank Holiday Monday. We have temporary storage at the motorhome sales owners farm in Oxfordshire but would like something closer to home. All suggestions gratefully received. :)

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
As suggested in another thread - are there any nearby CL/CS owners you could approach?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tweedie

Free Member
Sep 14, 2015
Northants
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 740
Exp
1 year (getting a bit experienced now)
We have ours at Cromwell Caravan Storage at Sibbertoft. When we were looking for storage I tried all the local CASSOA sites and none had any space, however I asked to have my name put on the waiting list, thinking bet they dont get in touch but lo and behold just 3 weeks later Cromwell rang back to say they had a space available. The owner said they do have spaces come up frequently so might be worth asking to go on the waiting list, you never know your luck. Assume you have tried Whilton Caravan storage near Daventry (although think they have a big waiting list). Also Ravensoake Caravan Storage near Rushden, they are not CASSOA but we looked at them before we got in at Cromwell, the site looked very secure, and they had a couple of spaces when we enquired.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ellebee1959
Aug 13, 2016
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starquest
Exp
I'm on 5 waiting lists, including Cromwells. Your post has given me hope that one could become available sooner rather than later.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back