Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi

I am looking to leave my motorhome in secure storage in or around Rome for around 3 weeks this Christmas.

Found this site

Which seems ideal but can't get an email reply from them. Has anyone been there or used them or any other ideas please?

Thanks in advance

Chris

cts1975

Free Member
Sep 4, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'ma newbie
Hi Chris
How did you get on with storing your motorhome in Rome?
I'm driving to Rome in April and planning on getting a train to the South of Italy from Rome. So I would be interested to find out how things went.

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Unfortunately a chocolate Labrador puppy (which I am currently watching to make sure it doesn’t do something outrageous in our living room at home) destroyed those plans entirely ???

spent ages planning and now deferred until next year.

cts1975

Free Member
Sep 4, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'ma newbie
ah no problem Chris. I will update this thread with any relevant info. The company you linked is the only one I've found. Good luck with the puppy !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
We stayed here Area Camper Club Mira Lago Roma , Motorhome parking | Sitecode 6790 , Lunghezza / Lazio [FR-LT-RI-RM-VT] / Italy
On Camper Contact, very helpful manager, goes out of his way to help, will take you to (and collect you on return) to rail stataion and tell you which train to catch too, and site is okay too. Fishing available if you want also. Hadrians Villa not far either.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back