May 5, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi

Looking for recommendations for a secure site in Essex somewhere around the Maldon area that will take a 9m motorhome.

Many Thanks

Mick.

Site Closure

With regard to anyone who stored or stores at Assured Accommodation near Danbury, Essex.
I have just had a phone call from the Caravan Cleaner Company who informed me there is space at Seven Acre Storage, Crow Lane, Woodham Ferrers. Contact name: Peter Evans, Tel 07771 727503

Stephen Franklin

Free Member
Jan 11, 2017
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Alpa
Exp
since 2017
Site Closure

With regard to anyone who stored or stores at Assured Accommodation near Danbury, Essex.
I have just had a phone call from the Caravan Cleaner Company who informed me there is space at Seven Acre Storage, Crow Lane, Woodham Ferrers. Contact name: Peter Evans, Tel 07771 727503
Thanks for posting this. We have hopefully found somewhere suitable which is literally 10 minutes walk from our house. It is someone who is just opening a small storage site next to their house for 6 units. They have just finished installing some reinforced gates with keypad access and CCTV, some concreting to finish off the entrance. With luck we will be able to move this weekend. The only downside is it is not CASSOA registered and even more expensive. However we have received notice to vacate the Assured site by April 8th, so good timing.

May 5, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for posting this. We have hopefully found somewhere suitable which is literally 10 minutes walk from our house. It is someone who is just opening a small storage site next to their house for 6 units. They have just finished installing some reinforced gates with keypad access and CCTV, some concreting to finish off the entrance. With luck we will be able to move this weekend. The only downside is it is not CASSOA registered and even more expensive. However we have received notice to vacate the Assured site by April 8th, so good timing.

That’s great news. Out of curiosity whereabouts is the new facility.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back