Seat covers (1 Viewer)

Feb 7, 2018
Funster No
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knows where we can get seat covers . Not for the driver and passenger seats. The dog lays on the settee type seat and doesn't seen to care if he muddies it up.
Was thinking elasticated ones so can take off and wash ( regularly! )
Thankyou.

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knows where we can get seat covers . Not for the driver and passenger seats. The dog lays on the settee type seat and doesn't seen to care if he muddies it up.
Thankyou.

Have a look for dog couch covers on Amaazon, I use throws from Dunhelm & just tuck them in.

OP
OP
K
Feb 7, 2018
Funster No
Yeah that's what I have been doing. Just wanted an elasticated one . Will look on Amazon.

Jul 8, 2018
Funster No
There is a small company near droitwich that produce elasticated car rear seat dog beds as well as caravan/motorhome re upholstery that would do one - offs .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
We have put throws on our settees, though we no longer have a dog (she wrecked the settees in our caravan with her claws) we found some fleece blankets that we split and hemmed so one fleece fits two settees made to fit the cushion by boxing them was easy

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Could you sew a sleeve round a fleece and insert elastic or a cord with a toggle?

Also washing any cover with a tec-wash type product might help stop water and muck migrating through to the cover underneath.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
What about these from Argos?Says it is a boot liner but could work well on rear or side seats ?????

Broken Link Removed

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Without wishing to hijack this thread, I would like to buy covers just for the armrests on my van, anyone any ideas please.
Many thanks,
Norman.

Kai Morrison

Free Member
Sep 19, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg CaraLoft
Exp
1 year on
Hi,
Thankyou.

Hi Kim Stani,

We purchased fitted soft cotton kids cot sheets for our motorhome.....easy to get them on and off for washing and takes the stress out of worrying about the upholstery. They’re usually sold in pairs so we fit one to the seat cushion and one to the back and available in a multitude of colours to suit your own taste ?

Kai Morrison

Free Member
Sep 19, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg CaraLoft
Exp
1 year on
We purchased a few sets from Dunelm online....I think they were £9 a pair delivered. Glad you liked the suggestion ?

Sep 22, 2017
Funster No
Get it a dog onesy, or just put it in a bin liner when in the van. Obviously knot the bag below the snout, perhaps to the ears?...

:cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back