Seasonal reminder that dried fruit is toxic to dogs.

Sep 23, 2014
3,646
7,588
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
33,478
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Just a wee reminder that even if you treat your doggy to some human food, please don't allow them to have dried fruit as found in mince pies or Christmas pudding & the likes.
Dried fruit is toxic to our beloved pets.

Many other things are toxic to dogs & I suppose most of us know that chocolate is bad for them too.


Have a great & safe Christmas everyone.
 

Minxy Girl

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
18,728
18,608
E Yorks
Funster No
149
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 1996
Its a good job that I threw the old mince pies that hubby was feeding to our Romy then!

They are not only toxic to dogs but to humans as the f*rt that comes out the other end of a dog when they've had one is definitely poisonous!
 
SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services
Top