Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
Looks like they are defunked,just tryed to book and a message email came back via my account telling me they ar not acepting any bookings at all for the forseeable future as they are under the controll of the french courts ,and have been told that they cannot take bookings ?????

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Looks like they are defunked,just tryed to book and a message email came back via my account telling me they ar not acepting any bookings at all for the forseeable future as they are under the controll of the french courts ,and have been told that they cannot take bookings ?????

We recieved an email from them a few days ago selling Ski Holidays but no mention of travel in it at all.

Pity realy as we normally travel with them and we are about to cross the channel in mid January. Looks itle it will be P&O next trip.

John

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Spookily enough, I saw the tunnel advertising on TV. £84 i think it was for a return trip. Now a couple of years ago, I couldnt get it for less than £200 so have always avoided it, maybe its time to start looking for some deals from them, especially for people like us, who travel in winter, but dont like rough crossongs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
once you have done it

Spookily enough, I saw the tunnel advertising on TV. £84 i think it was for a return trip. Now a couple of years ago, I couldnt get it for less than £200 so have always avoided it, maybe its time to start looking for some deals from them, especially for people like us, who travel in winter, but dont like rough crossongs.

Once you have done it, then you will not go back to ships... smooth journey, we use it all the time with our yank and trailer. plus it is great if you have a dog.

Bob:whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back