Sea France Discount For Funsters??? (1 Viewer)

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Hi All
Do Funster members get a discount on Sea France ferries :thumb:

Just wanted to know what the discount code for the Sea France site was if anyone has it (or if its even available:Doh:)

Thanks in advance

:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have negotiated a discount we are just waiting for them to firm it up, shouldn't be long::bigsmile:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

We travelled with Sea France last year. A group booking. Sea France messed up. It was ok going out, Dover just said go. But on the way back the French almost arrested us. They made four of us park to one side and demanded an extra 1000 euros per van to allow us to cross.

At one point I got nose to nose with the security boss. I suppose I was waving my arms about and talking in English with French accent but did that really warrant the security guards, dressed in black militia gear and side arms lol

In the end they "allowed" us all to buy a one way ticket back to the UK. When we sorted it out the following week they immediately refunded us and apologised.

They offered a free crossing as compensation but Shona told them to stuff it up their jack boots.

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hi All
Do Funster members get a discount on Sea France ferries :thumb:

Just wanted to know what the discount code for the Sea France site was if anyone has it (or if its even available:Doh:)

Thanks in advance

:thumb:

I am a member of other clubs and suppose to have special deals.Always foud it much cheaper doing my own searches.If it helps discount code Sea France is maywine.Also look out at My Voucher Codes - Free Voucher Codes, Discount Codes, Promotional Codes and Money Off Coupons loads of other discounts here inc Ferry's.

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Sea france?

Hi,Can you also send me the number when you get as i will be booking with Sea France. Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back